Jay Staff Report

hectorlpr10

Your In-game: Wangsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520172264

The admin's name in-game: Jay

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: So here is my side of the point of view I am in So my Friend and I where playing around re spawning each other and we get shot from spawn when EMS come to revive my friend I call Jay to come and Deal with this guy shooting me for no reason Jay brings him and confirms that i was shot and killed and then he jails him for 250 seconds after that some how the player shoots my friend through the jail cell right after he was unjailed me and my friend decide to mug him like 5 min after then he pull out his gun when we have ours out first He kills my friend I kill him I call Jay because right after I killed him he shoots and kills me from spawn Jay Comes and says Hey what do you need I say hey Remember the guy that shot me earlyer he responds with a yes i say he shot and killed me again and he replies with a Leave him alone stop bugging him just leave him alone and i say well its not my fault he  wants to revenge kill me after i killed him and it wasn't the timer for NLR  yet or he hadn't been a murder to /advert murder Jay Closes the admin sit and returns me 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):https://imgur.com/gallery/xiyNWGX

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think that someone should talk to him about not telling someone to leave someone alone when they clearly shot and killed someone

Any extra information:

On 11/25/2019 at 8:47 PM, hectorlpr10 said:

Your In-game: Wangsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520172264

The admin's name in-game: Jay

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: So here is my side of the point of view I am in So my Friend and I where playing around re spawning each other and we get shot from spawn when EMS come to revive my friend I call Jay to come and Deal with this guy shooting me for no reason Jay brings him and confirms that i was shot and killed and then he jails him for 250 seconds after that some how the player shoots my friend through the jail cell right after he was unjailed me and my friend decide to mug him like 5 min after then he pull out his gun when we have ours out first He kills my friend I kill him I call Jay because right after I killed him he shoots and kills me from spawn Jay Comes and says Hey what do you need I say hey Remember the guy that shot me earlyer he responds with a yes i say he shot and killed me again and he replies with a Leave him alone stop bugging him just leave him alone and i say well its not my fault he  wants to revenge kill me after i killed him and it wasn't the timer for NLR  yet or he hadn't been a murder to /advert murder Jay Closes the admin sit and returns me 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):https://imgur.com/gallery/xiyNWGX

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think that someone should talk to him about not telling someone to leave someone alone when they clearly shot and killed someone

Any extra information:

How is you explaining what happend in discord in any way proof of what happend?

On 11/25/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bor said:

Sorry dude, I have no idea what this is, The proof is not sufficent its a screenshot of a CROPPED discord message.

-Support

I don't think any staff member would say leave me alone while on the staff job?

-support your right no staff would say that...... to the topic you and your friend kept going to this guy and antagonizing him and making him purposely RDM you after the first sit you guys should have stayed  away from the guy and that's why I said leave each other alone and you and your friend make multiple reports on the same guy for the same reason which seems Unrealistic at that point 

JAY 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:49 AM, Bor said:

Its happened before, But there is no evidence for this case so -Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, Jay KAPP said:

-support your right no staff would say that...... to the topic you and your friend kept going to this guy and antagonizing him and making him purposely RDM you after the first sit you guys should have stayed  away from the guy and that's why I said leave each other alone and you and your friend make multiple reports on the same guy for the same reason which seems Unrealistic at that point 

JAY 

On 11/28/2019 at 8:19 AM, Bennett1239 said:

-support

lack of evidence 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 11/25/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bor said:

Sorry dude, I have no idea what this is, The proof is not sufficent its a screenshot of a CROPPED discord message.

-Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, Bor said:

-Support

But i have seen some staff not handle a case like they should be, But i agree the evidence is not good enough.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin