Questions

Your In-game:Wangsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520172264

The admin's name in-game: HamsterOfTF2

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

N/A

What warning did you receive: Prop Minging; NITRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/gallery/XIBtCQz

Why do you think this warn was false: I Believe that this warn is false because I was walking down a road (main street) with a prop and there is  car there and i accidentally hit it with my prop and i say i am sorry and he calls admin at this point I was ready to tell my side after the other player that reported me then Hamster listened to the other guys story and when he was done he got evidence that i did hit his car and I never denied it so he decides not to hear my side of the story saying its more than obvious that I hit his car which I never said I didn't  so I get warned for NITRP and PropMinge

Any extra information:

Capture.PNG

16 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-support

shouldn't be walking around with a physgunned prop anyway no RP sense to it and can be considered prop minging specially if you hit cars/people

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 11/26/2019 at 10:49 AM, Ronin said:

-support

shouldn't be walking around with a physgunned prop anyway no RP sense to it and can be considered prop minging specially if you hit cars/people

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."