Commander Locke's Resignation

Adams

Troopers of the 501st…

The time has come, I- 501st Commander Locke 1215 am leaving the 501st. I have become far too busy to give the 501st the attention that it deserves and I feel comfortable leaving all of you in the hands of Vice Commander Goblin. I have had a wonderful time these past 5-6 months and only hope that I made the 501st as happy of a place for you as it was for me. This is officially my 48 hour notice and at 1800 on Tuesday, November 26th Goblin will be your new Commander. I need to step away from ImperialRP for a while, but hope to come back sometime down the road. Maybe I will revive another dead unit. 🙂 With all of this said and done, I would like to say thank you and good luck to one of the best Vice Commanders I could have asked for. Goblin, you have helped out so much this last month when I have been busy with IRL stuff, and I hope that once you get back from you LOA you are ready to take command of such a great group of individuals. As for Zel, I may never forgive you for leaving the 501st.. But, now I am sooooo, to anyone else that I have not mentioned yet, thank you for making the 501st the best it could be.

P.S. Thanks most of all to Hotshot, who gave me this opportunity in the first place.

-501stCommander Locke 1215

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

• BadAim locked this topic