Old warn appeal

TAXES

Your In-game:taxes

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418964693

The admin's name in-game: Multiple

What warning did you receive: Multiple

Warns: https://imgur.com/gallery/ngK87BN

I think i should all these warns should be removed because they were from along time ago when i was immature and Didnt know how to act on a Good server such as this one and im more mature and ready to start playing on this server again. and thats why i think i should have these warns removed 

9 minutes ago, ReaperLite said:

Talked with him on the phone and i honestly think he should have these removed. he seems way more mature and allot better and interested in role play.

+support old warns 

+good guy

+older and more mature.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

11 minutes ago, ReaperLite said:

Talked with him on the phone and i honestly think he should have these removed. he seems way more mature and allot better and interested in role play.

+support old warns 

+good guy

+older and more mature.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

51 minutes ago, ReaperLite said:

+support old warns 

+good guy

+older and more mature.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png