Cashtag's Colonel Application

Cashtag

Pick one  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cashtag be promoted to Colonel?

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

On 11/24/2019 at 2:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-not active on PD activity needs to get better before you are applying for COL in my opinion

- good app

-Nice Person

Only thing that is making me -support is your activity  

who are you ive never seen you on

Edited by Pooders
  • Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

When applying for the rank of 'Colonel', I expect to see a lot of effort and information. All you said in your application about what you're going to be doing as a 'Colonel', is punishing and dealing with Sergeant Major's, to be honest with you, our Sergeant Major's are pretty trustworthy and I'm sure they wouldn't be messing around etc. As everyone else is saying, your activity needs improving before moving on to an important rank. I would suggest for you to fix your application and explain why you should be promoted, and what you will be willing to do when you're a 'Colonel'. If I don't see any improvement in this application, I'll have to -Support it.

^ I see his activy improving, as he is in the same time zone I can vouch for his activty on PD during the times nobody is on he handles PD very well 

goodluck

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Denied

When we look over Colonel Applications, we want over whelming +Support's. Sadly your application does not have that. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor