Cashtag's Colonel Application

Cashtag

Pick one  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cashtag be promoted to Colonel?

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

Rank you are applying for: Colonel

In-Game name: Cashtag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161412946

Current rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 weeks

What time zone are you in?: CEST (European Time)

How many warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Dep. Comm. Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum):

I believe I should be promoted for the following reasons:

1.       My ability to uphold and enforce departmental guidelines and rules. I want to make sure every officer knows what they can and can’t do. Although I have been able to do this ever since I was command, as a COL I believe I can do this better since I will be able to deal with SMs much more quickly. Recently we had some issues with SMs and as a COL I will be able to punish an SM much more quickly.

2.       My ability to act as a role model. I always try to do my best to look as professional as possible when on duty. Lower rankings will almost always look up to their higher-ups and learn lessons from them. By being able to act in a professional and proper way, lower rankings will usually follow this behavior and make the department look more professional.

3.       My ability to work under stress. I believe that being able to work under stress is an incredibly high valued skill to have in the police force. As a high ranking, dilemmas will often be given to you to solve. And being able to find a good solution under stress is sometimes difficult. Therefore I believe that being able to work under stress is a very important skill to have.

4.       My experience I have with commanding, organizing and in general of being a command member. I have been a command member of this police agency for just over 8 months now. In this time I have gained important knowledge on how to deal with many problems. Also because I am in ARU I have gained extra experience with commanding and organizing officers.

5.       Last, but not least my time and effort I have put into this community. I always try to find a spot to hop on the server and play during the school week. Unfortunately, there are not that many players during the school week in the EU time zone, but that doesn’t stop me from playing and making sure the is a command member on the server.

Furthermore, as a COL, I could pursue my goal of communications better. I have noticed recently a lot of trouble with miscommunication, or no communication at all and as a COL I believe I would be taken more seriously than as a MAJ. Sometimes when you ask on the radio for a location no answer is given. And when I go and tell that to the ones on the radio doing this, they don’t improve and still don’t communicate some things. If I were to do the same as a COL more results could be expected since more people would take a COL seriously since it is a very important role.

As a COL I will be willing to help out the PD at all times. It is and will always be an important role since most of the time you will be the highest online. And having a motivated person be this position would help out the PD. I’m always willing to take feedback and improve based on what others think of me. Utilizing feedback improves me to be a better command member and overall improves my ability to respond to dilemmas.

I usually have great ideas, but almost never realize them. And when I do publicize them, they often get forgotten. As a COL I think I would be taken more seriously and I could make change that would benefit this department. Even though I am in a time zone that would only make me see about 20 players during the school week, I could still make change as a COL  that would positively benefit the others from American time zones.

And that’s why I believe I should be promoted to COL.

(642 words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.

Edited by Cashtag
Reason updated after feedback from MAJ Munchies.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

+/- Support 

I  hate having to be strict with applications but unfortunately I feel like you haven't been active prior to your massive 2/3 week LOA and only just got back and haven't seen you on once yet. 

I believe you deserve it but you need to be active for a couple weeks prior to an application. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

On 11/24/2019 at 5:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-not active on PD activity needs to get better before you are applying for COL in my opinion

- good app

-Nice Person

Only thing that is making me -support is your activity  

You have to remember that Activity does matter a lot when it comes to moving up.

Edited by Zage
  • Like 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Overall +Support
Nice Person
Good to RP with
Been MAJ for a good amount of time 
- Activity could be better

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

13 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-not active on PD activity needs to get better before you are applying for COL in my opinion

- good app

-Nice Person

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

13 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

- good app

-Nice Person

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

NEUTRAL

When applying for the rank of 'Colonel', I expect to see a lot of effort and information. All you said in your application about what you're going to be doing as a 'Colonel', is punishing and dealing with Sergeant Major's, to be honest with you, our Sergeant Major's are pretty trustworthy and I'm sure they wouldn't be messing around etc. As everyone else is saying, your activity needs improving before moving on to an important rank. I would suggest for you to fix your application and explain why you should be promoted, and what you will be willing to do when you're a 'Colonel'. If I don't see any improvement in this application, I'll have to -Support it.

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 11/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

I  hate having to be strict with applications but unfortunately I feel like you haven't been active prior to your massive 2/3 week LOA and only just got back and haven't seen you on once yet. 

I believe you deserve it but you need to be active for a couple weeks prior to an application. 

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+/- Support

-Plays in EU

-We have different timezones, so I can't say anything about your activity

-Nice person

Edited by utetwo
  • Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

I'm not a type of guy to give many +supports on application, but! I like the fact that you took my word and edited your application. It indicates that you really want to be a Colonel, and it shows that you're willing to help the Police Department. No one here can you say anything about your activity because you could be in EU etc. I just recommend being activity all the time, I think you have the requirements to uphold the rank of Colonel. When I was talking to you about your application, I feel that you have a great understanding on what I told you, I wish you the best of luck Cashtag.

Edited by Munchies
  • Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

38 minutes ago, Munchies said:

+Support

I'm not a type of guy to give many +supports on application, but! I like the fact that you took my word and edited your application. It indicates that you really want to be a Colonel, and it shows that you're willing to help the Police Department. No one here can you say anything about your activity because you could be in EU etc. I just recommend being activity all the time, I think you have the requirements to uphold the rank of Colonel. When I was talking to you about your application, I feel that you have a great understanding on what I told you, I wish you the best of luck Cashtag.

• Like 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

• Like 1

• Head Admin
On 11/24/2019 at 4:33 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Good luck Cashtag.

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

On 11/24/2019 at 3:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

- good app

-Nice Person

Sorry man, but I don't believe you are active enough.

• Like 1

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

On 11/26/2019 at 4:15 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

I 100% Agree with munchies here

Edited by [GL] Kanny
  • Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:31 PM, [GL] Kanny said:

I 100% Agree with munchies here, Sorry man

If you agree with munchies then you quoted the wrong piece of text, he later changed his mind after cashtag improved on his application following munchies advice.

• Like 2

Ex. Dep Comm

2 hours ago, Alton said:

If you agree with munchies then you quoted the wrong piece of text, he later changed his mind after cashtag improved on his application following munchies advice.

Don't think I quoted the right bit of text xD, Sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/24/2019 at 4:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

- good app

-Nice Person

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 11/24/2019 at 4:33 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

• Like 1