Door exploit - Closed

Some Weeb

When are we gonna fix that damn door exploit 966's are SO mingy with it also they can push props through the door as well 

tenor (2).gif

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

very descriptive, thanks 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I think he means the glitch where 966 can self breach by sitting on the door, and another 966 running into him. If I'm right with that it can't be fixed. Call a staff member if they do it.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 11/24/2019 at 7:20 AM, Doggo0 said:

I think he means the glitch where 966 can self breach by sitting on the door, and another 966 running into him. If I'm right with that it can't be fixed. Call a staff member if they do it.

Yes. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

There's not much we can do since we can't fix it. Call a staff member if you ever have any suspicions or see it. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia