Rocco Rex LT Application

Rocco_Rex

In-Game Name: Rocco Rex

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

Rank You are Applying For: EMS LT

Current Rank: LPA

How long have you been in your current rank?: Unsure, at least a couple months. Wanna say Alex gave me LPA as his final promo

How long have you been in EMS?:Middle/late July

What timezone are you in?:CST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof):2012996063_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.935a1690da55752b34137af895d612bf.png2 on PRP

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I believe I should be EMS LT for many reasons. Activity, loyalty, drive, and devotion Id say are my top ones. Im always a hard charger in whatever department Im in. PD, SRT, EMS, before I got FTO I was always asking when I could get FTO  because I want to not only do my best for the department, but so I could also help others get into the department. And let the record show, I am one of if not the lowest ranking FTO in both EMS and SRT, as well as SRT breacher FTO and am attempting to get sharpshooter FTO. My activity before my recent vanishing, which was beyond my control, has always been stellar. And with net alive again, Im back in the action, there hasn’t been a day since I got net back that I haven’t been on the server, and that isn’t gonna change for a long time. This server is my server, this branch is my branch, and Imma do my best for both of em

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?:Absolutely

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?:Hell yeah

Do you agree to be professional and mature?:Eyup

Screenshot (3).png

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+/- Support

•Dedicated

•Trustworthy

•Been in EMS for a while 

• BUT You did just come back not long ago, reasons are understandable. 

I would love to give you a big fat + support but you did just come back I believe 1-4 days ago, if you weren’t forced into Reserves I would have said yes. Things have changed a bit, go read the SOP again, get familiar with EMS again. 

Just get super active, we can’t and won’t see another thing Inactive Command Member(s).

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."