Zerg False Warn

ViperKimg

Your In-game: ViperKimg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game: Zerg

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.cc10e5bcc56a6b69d378d089b2d6c8e6.png

Why do you think this warn was false: We got raided by PD and I died. EMS never came so after 3 minutes I bled out. Once the situation was declared code 4, I reentered my base, which was 2 minutes 30 seconds after I respawned (I had already been dead for 3 minutes before respawning). Someone who was leaving my base then called staff and complained that I broke NLR. I think this warn is false because even though I should have waited 30 seconds longer, the situation was declared code 4 and the PD were all leaving and EMS was reviving people.

Any extra information: The staff member in question handled the entire situation very immaturely and seemed very trigger happy about just wanting to warn someone and I feel I got caught on the wrong side of some other issues that might have happened earlier causing the staff member to be slightly agitated. I talked to a couple of other staff members about the situation before coming to the forums about it, all of which admitted that a physical warning was very uncalled for.

EDIT: Forgot to add my Steam ID

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

We need to here @Zerg side. But from what i see from this post and how you told the issue is that the pd called code 4 and where leaving. And you went back and someone who was last there reported NLR. 30 sec isnt long but i agree you should have waited but at the same time they were leaving and called code 4.

RN its +/- support till i see zergs response.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

5 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

We need to here @Zerg side. But from what i see from this post and how you told the issue is that the pd called code 4 and where leaving. And you went back and someone who was last there reported NLR. 30 sec isnt long but i agree you should have waited but at the same time they were leaving and called code 4.

I kinda agree but if it didnt ruin imersivenes which it didnt so i think that it should be lifted +support

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Ehh, If im being honest here i think the time waited during death also counts as your NLR time because you're already dead. (unless it says otherwise somewhere else) Because for instance if someone died without EMS on they could respawn and just have to wait 3 minutes for NLR, However if EMS were on but didnt revive him in the 3 minutes the player would have to wait a total of 6 minutes of NLR. This is why i think Death Should count towards NLR.  

Sooooo +1 Support.

6 hours ago, Torty said:
6 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

I kinda agree but if it didnt ruin imersivenes which it didnt so i think that it should be lifted +support

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

To answer this part of the report which i will rewrite below-

I talked to a couple of other staff members about the situation before coming to the forums about it, all of which admitted that a physical warning was very uncalled for.

it is upto the staff member in the sit to give a verbal or physical warning depending on your previous warnings etc

@zerg

need your side to give a definite + or - support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

1 hour ago, Bennett1239 said:

To answer this part of the report which i will rewrite below-

I talked to a couple of other staff members about the situation before coming to the forums about it, all of which admitted that a physical warning was very uncalled for.

it is upto the staff member in the sit to give a verbal or physical warning depending on your previous warnings etc

@zerg

need your side to give a definite + or - support

Signature.png

Hey, When I brought you to the sit you said you waited 2 minutes and came back. which is NLR I tried explaining to you buy you didn't want to hear me out. I asked your side of the story and you told me that you wait to enter the NLR area for 2 Minutes then you proceeded to walk back, which is indeed NLR,  although I could of done a verbal warning but you were rude to me, which was uncalled for since I just was fixing the problem 

-Zerg

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Just now, Zerg said:

Hey, When I brought you to the sit you said you waited 2 minutes and came back. which is NLR I tried explaining to you buy you didn't want to hear me out. I asked your side of the story and you told me that you wait to enter the NLR area for 2 Minutes then you proceeded to walk back, which is indeed NLR, 

-Zerg

Changing to a -1.

although I could of verbally warned you, you were being very rude to me, which was very uncalled for since I was just doing my job. staff jobs are to learn the situation and sort it out, which I did. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

4 hours ago, Zerg said:

although I could of verbally warned you, you were being very rude to me, which was very uncalled for since I was just doing my job. staff jobs are to learn the situation and sort it out, which I did. 

Well, I remember you being the one who was acting extremely rude, not me...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️