add rule - Denied

Zage

What you want to see? -  a rule saying that we an protect our property with whatever gun we wish

Why should we add it? -  because its confusing and not set and stone i have been told that if im on my property and i need to protect it i can use class 1-5  but today i get arrested for having a gun out on my OWN PROPERTY 

What are the advantages of having this? - it will just be less confusing 

Who is it mainly for? - crim

Links to any content - N/A

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+support 

1. it will be more helpful on the rules of the server so we don't have someone being arrested then complaining to staff about having a gun on their own property
  2. It will help create more RP and future scenarios
  3. it clears the confusion up

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

-Support

Why? 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

47 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

No lol 

Unless you want PD becoming corrupt 

Class 2 is highest with license on property 

Gotta agree with eternity and calamity here

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

13 hours ago, thebigr said:

+support 

1. it will be more helpful on the rules of the server so we don't have someone being arrested then complaining to staff about having a gun on their own property

2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT IN MOST CASES + PRIVATE PROPERTY!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 11/23/2019 at 11:08 AM, thebigr said:

+support 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️