Illager's Gensec Resignation

Illager, Director of Memes

Password: **********

Address: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Resignation

Welp, been fun. I enjoyed Gensec the first few weeks, but it got boring. And being in Research Command just ruined my activity more. The only part of Gensec I still enjoy is RCF, and command has a strange vendetta against us. Other than that, Gensec has no RP whatsoever. And seeing RCF get completely screwed was one of many contributing factors to this, to be honest. Just guns on guns on guns... So, this is my farewell. Sorry to Command for my inactivity recently. 

TwoSix-I know I've criticized your decisions as HOS, but I have no hard feelings for you. 

Cryolast-I still remember the two times I got demoted because Command promoted me while I was still on cooldown... ah, old times.

Gunther-I hope you continue to lead RCF as best you can, even if TwoSix yeeted away your rank.

Hugo-honestly that little micspam session during gensec olympics was pretty fun ngl

All Enlisted and lower NCOs: keep up the good work, my dudes. You guys are the lifeblood of this branch.

Those D-Class I've slaughtered against my will-Apologies for the war crimes.

But for now, I'll see you later.

Agent Illager, Sergeant First Class. 

>Send

Save Draft 

Cancel

Are you sure? Sent E-mails can't be deleted!

>Yes         No

• Like 1

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Password: ************

Address: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Resignation Reply (Given Permission by COL Killaz to access and reply to this email.)

I completely understand the reason why you left. Sure, I am not too happy about the RCF change as well, but we can't really blame anybody about this. The HoS T██S██ maybe had good reasons for it, but whatever it may be, we wish you well in research, and hopefully soon, Gensec may finally shift into something better for all of us, and RCF may rise again as a ranked system, or at least a better-designed system.

This is goodbye for now, and hopefully, I may help you with a D Class tomorrow when you are doing a test.

Best wishes,

Alex B, Security FTO SM & MTF ██ SPC

>Send

Save Draft

Cancel

Are you sure? Sent emails can't be deleted. Sharing information about A1 and anything Level 4+ without permission will be a violation of the Code of Silence and will result in immediate punishment. A1 shall only be used for your complimentary close. Anything holding A1 within your stated complimentary close will be blackboxed automatically.

>Yes         No

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.