Ferb911 ban requestDenied

Phil

Your In-game: Phil

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114270629

The player's name in-game: Ferb911

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:102586862

What did the player do: has 74 warns, told me multiple times during sits I took against him he didn't care for rules 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1918523023

What do you believe should happen to the player: PermaBan or anything smt decides

Any extra information: N/A

Signature.png

+support

+obvious reasons

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

10 hours ago, 123brandonma said:

+ Support 

- 74 warns 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Considering when you took that picture, he had four ACTIVE warns, shows me he doesn't want to behave. Begone.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...