Gunther's CI Application

Gunther

In-game Name: Gunther

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

DiscordID: Gunther#4736

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 9

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I want to be in CI because from the times I've played as CI Infiltrator, I've had so much fun sneaking around and breaching the facility. CI is harder to play as when in the Site, but that's why I like it. Its challenging and I strive to push myself to overcome my limits. I'm a Low Command member in Gensec, so I know how to follow orders, as well as I know the server and branch rules. Also, I'm quite familiar with Site's layout, and use my ears rather than my mouth. This allows me to scout and infiltrate so the team isn't compromised. A type of soldier CI undoubtedly would find useful. I'm available at all times of the morning through 8 PM-ish in the evening which allows my activity to be flexible, as well as allow me to be on at any times possible.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I've been in community as well as the server for 6 months. I'm Low Command in Gensec, and former Low Command in Nu7. I'm quite stealthy, and know to how to get around MTF without alerting them, or at the very least misdirect them. Unlike most other people, I use my environment to my advantage.

How active can you be?: Very active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+SUPPORT

I have worked with him a couple of times in raids, we all make mistakes and I've seen one or two but he knows what he's doing and seeing the possibility of growth with this man in the branch could prove nice.

insert cliched signature 

+/- Support

+ You have command experience
+ You are knowledgeable on the rules
+ You've grown from past experiences

- You have issues with disrespect
- You are short tempered which can cause you to do irrational things

Otherwise if you home in on those points you would be an excellent member of CI 

Aight I don't approve of this

On 11/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Arussso said:

+/- Support

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, starr said:

+SUPPORT

I have worked with him a couple of times in raids, we all make mistakes and I've seen one or two but he knows what he's doing and seeing the possibility of growth with this man in the branch could prove nice.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/24/2019 at 2:09 AM, Arussso said:

+/- Support

lol, lmao even

On 11/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Arussso said:

+/- Support

+/- Support

Reason: You we're inactive from Event team for some time, so that is something you need to work on, but since he is great at leadership dispite the issues he holds with other command, I give a decent amount of support for this one.

How to improve the post: It's a great post, with Grammer on point and the look of it is much more interesting to the eyes. Overall, I love the presentation in this post.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.