• No. comment why!

1. What is your in-game name?: Springs

2. What is your steam name?: Springs89

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:454787662

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early September

6. What date did you make your forums account?: October 1st

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?: VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198869841053

9. Have you donated? Yes!

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trail Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Unfortunately no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13.Timezone: EST

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I deserve this rank because I want to be able to help out on the server and I am on the server for at least 5 hours every day I think I have a good understanding of the rules and would be happy to hop on staff most of the time. I want to enforce the rules so that new players or general minges don't ruin the experience for others I would also be very kind to someone if I was to have a sit with them and remain as calm as possible if things were to go south. I would not abuse my power and try to think I am better than everyone else I would simply just try My hardest to help around the server so that everyone could have a great experience when playing on the server. I would also really enjoy staffing so It would be a win-win for everyone because I would be able to help around the server and have fun at the same time and other people would be able to be helped and have a better experience.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would remain as calm as possible and try to get them to calm down I would give them three warnings to calm down If they continue I would get a higher rank just in case. Then I would warn them for the mass RDM and staff diss If they were to continue with the disrespect I would give them another warning to calm down if they do not comply I will give them a second warning for staff diss if they still do not comply I will jail them for 10,000 seconds.    

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Active

Understands MOTD and handbook well

Mature

Good app

Btw its not a bad thing to not be staff on another community because that would be against the handbook  if you were 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support

•Active

•Last one can be worked on and more specific 

•Seems Mature

•Decent App

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good app

Btw its not a bad thing to not be staff on another community because that would be against the handbook  if you were 

I am going to have to agree with Tim here good luck!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

23 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good app

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/21/2019 at 6:09 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good app

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Springs changed the title to Springs 2nd Trial Mod application

+ support

has good intentions 

seems to genuinely interested in helping the community grow 

tenor (2).gif

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I don't see you on often honestly, however, I'm not too active myself, and don't play during most people's time-zones. Based on the application and evidence alone I'd be inclined to straight up give this a negative support, due to your recent warnings and a few slip-ups on your knowledge of the MOTD, rules, and staff guidelines. However, from seeing the landslide of support that this application has been given so far, maybe other people have seen a different story in person, and I'm jumping to conclusions. On this basis, I wish you luck getting staff, but I cannot support you for the aforementioned reasons.

Neutral support.

Ella, professional idiot.

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor