1. 1. Is this man good to be GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:Naval Midshipman Jesus/38th DC CPT Phoenix 8891

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:429211953

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:user on imperial 

Have you donated to the server?:no

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have on clone wars long ago

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:I had one but borith removed it I guess 

How much time do you have on the server?: I think a hour or two hours mybe I been a Star Wars gl fan man. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know some empire lore on a new hope and empire strikes back and I forgot the other one but I know those empire lore 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become gm again because I was a gm on CWRP I wanna help out on imperial rp get people on and setting up events/sims for people to have fun 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I been with CWRP gm for long it is time to show imperial rp glory and a fun server to play on to welcome people to the server and make good events 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes I was on CWRP a lot I know how it works 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes I do have experience and how they function 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship event I start doing the Combine Comms and I try to shell the star destroyer it not working so we drop combine soldiers on top of the ship and trying to get inside and destroy the star destroyers engines and power and complete the task to steal tarkins secret plans from his computer files and the soldiers try to get out of the destroyer one made it and flew in to a near by space station sci-fi rp (off ship event: at the Sci-fi Rp space station  that Soldier gave his combine commander Moff Tarkins Files to him to load up on his scanner its done we got his plans where he going to the planet and talk to the Emperor the planet is named Kamino to decussed a good new clones that the Empire created.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Eman tttg/shotgun/jghih

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model Eman model/Wookie/ytrtt

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes I already know all of the guidelines of the GM 

Edited by PhoenixWildFire