106 New RC requirements - Accepted

Stuart

What you want to see? - I want to make using a D-Boy in the femur breaker a requirement, instead of being able to use MTF or any foundation staff to RC SCP-106.

Why should we add it? - At the moment 106 doesn’t like up to his lore reputation of being extremely dangerous; due to how easy he is to RC. Making it a requirement to use a D-Boy in the femur breaker allows 106 to have more time to wreak havoc on the foundation, and also gives MTF a fun challenge to get to D-Block and back to LHCZ to RC 106. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It allows 106 to live up to his lore reputation more, and makes it a challenge to RC him. 

Who is it mainly for? - 106/MTF, more fun for both those trying to RC him, and 106 himself

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jimmy Savile

2 minutes ago, MysticDN said:

-Support

This only makes another SCP harder to Re-contain which we really don't need.

The problem is, 106 is a joke to RC. Him breaching causes a defcon 3, E11 have to run all the way in, just for him to be instantly RC’d.

Just now, Jakub said:

+support, recontaining 106 is just too easy and is no fun or challenge.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Ummm, it's already a rule?

"An attempt must be made to use a D-Class in the femur breaker first, however, if the attempt is unsuccessful an MTF/Security unit may take the place of a D-Class." in the MOTD

Also, a suggestion likes this was made before, I think

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

56 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support, recontaining 106 is just too easy and is no fun or challenge.

Yeah. It's too easy to recontained. I was 106 once and got recontained immediately due to then seeing me and being near the door. This extra challenge may also allow RCF to become more useful in the long run, as they already start out in LCZ and may be the ones to help recontain 106.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

If we do add this rule then after 106 beaches he can't be in his cc room to take the boy as they enter. Also can't camp lcz (aka be by d-block constantly.) if so then +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

If we do add this rule then after 106 beaches he can't be in his cc room to take the boy as they enter. Also can't camp lcz (aka be by d-block constantly.) if so then +support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Ummm, it's already a rule?

"An attempt must be made to use a D-Class in the femur breaker first, however, if the attempt is unsuccessful an MTF/Security unit may take the place of a D-Class." in the MOTD

Also, a suggestion likes this was made before, I think

People don't obey to this instead using Foundation as a first go-option. And even if Staff picked up on it, it's hard to prove.

5 hours ago, MysticDN said:

Also 106 would just camp LCZ, blocking access to D-Block.

We already have a rule established to preventing this. Also, the possibility of someone breaking a rule shouldn't be a reason to deny suggestions. Otherwise, many current features of the server wouldn't exist if we are worried about people going against the rules Staff exist for a reason. It's easy for Staff to catch. All it takes is a nice swoop down and look.

+ Support, 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Also if it’s downtime d class are usually afk so this becomes an issue 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support This is an SCP game, 106 is Keter, which means he is dangerous and hard to contain. These SCPs aren't supposed to be incredibly easy to contain, that's why they are Keter. The same had to be said with 682 a few months ago, all it took to recontain him was a tranq at first encounter. That got changed for obvious reasons. Also, yesterday I was on CI and I lowered 106's CC, and not two seconds did Nu7 bust in immediately RC'ing him. 

Obviously, we'd need ways to enforce 106 not being a camper but once we figure that out, then this is a +Support.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

People don't obey to this instead using Foundation as a first go-option. And even if Staff picked up on it, it's hard to prove.

I guess you're right, this rule needs to be changed so that staff can enforce it better

+Support

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 11/22/2019 at 7:48 AM, Gunther said:

+Support This is an SCP game, 106 is Keter, which means he is dangerous and hard to contain. These SCPs aren't supposed to be incredibly easy to contain, that's why they are Keter. The same had to be said with 682 a few months ago, all it took to recontain him was a tranq at first encounter. That got changed for obvious reasons. Also, yesterday I was on CI and I lowered 106's CC, and not two seconds did Nu7 bust in immediately RC'ing him. 

Obviously, we'd need ways to enforce 106 not being a camper but once we figure that out, then this is a +Support.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+support

If we're gonna enforce using d-class for femur, I suggeat theae 2 rules added:

1. 106 cannot camp it's CC

2. If 106 is shot, it must go and attack the person that shot it, that would help distract it and make it easier to get the dclass to CC

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"