PoliceRP Update 11/20/19

Friendly Steve

Thank so much you guys, this update looks great and im excited to see what the future holds!

Btw, great idea with the crip/blood update! Hopefully this will drastically increase gang rp!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

This update is great! Thanks for working hard on the server SMT/JMT. Also thanks Max Holland for suggesting the bloods/Crips idea.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I am pleased to see these have changed and I am glad they have. Now gov can have a chance as well as criminals. Thank you SMT for doing this and taking time out of your day to come up with these you made a huge impact on this community and server keep up the good work i am pleased to be apart of this community for more then a week now. (Feels like months tho)

• Like 1

This looks like a pretty promising update. I might have to reinstall g-mod to give it a look and a try. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

Good job, we all appreciate the work you do 

Agreed good job SMT/JMT we love you all

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• th3 locked this topic