Seinor Trump Senior Moderator application - Accepted

Seinor Trump

What is your in-game name?: Seinor Trump

What is your steam name?: [GL] The Great Andy

What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/id/3852348245129033471293542/ my id does not work

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I have been staff on mostly every day of the week

What date did you start playing on the community? around September or beginning of October  

What date did you make your forums account? May 24

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 13 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1761963917

Have you donated? yes 80$ USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no but on discord yes 

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: 

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):ColeSoft Grey, Stackable gold, seb,

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because, I have been a person in this community that has been well respect while I respect people. I have help staff and rarely got in trouble major or not. I am active as much I can I took out meetings and stuff to my personal life to help this community grow for staff and show what I can do to the gaminglight community. I help staff that need help I look over tmods and mods what their doing and give them advice. When I am doing rp I stop what I am doing and fill in someone that need help or new to staff or just if their a lot of calls that need to be answered I listen to everyone on staff and take part of this and try to deal with the problem and I listen to everyone in the gaminglight staff community that need help or support.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will bring both sides of the story and if it true I explain what going to happen and depending on how bad the mass rdm was I jail him or warn him or maybe even kick ban depending on how bad the rdm is.

Edited by Seinor Trump

-support 

- I rarely see you online ( could be Timezone a but even on weekends I stay up till 12pm est and I still don’t see you)

- 16. You would warn and ban him.

- the detail in this application isn’t the best

- no poll 

- I would like to see more activity in the forums and in ts

if you improve on all these things my support would change 

good luck ~max

Edited by Max Holland

1 minute ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

- I rarely see you online ( could be Timezone a but even on weekends I stay up till 12pm est and I still don’t see you)

- no poll 

good luck ~max

+/- Support

I disagree with the activity part tho, I see him on alot and he is always willing to replace for ratio.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-support 

- no poll 

good luck ~max

This is true i get on everyday at 3:30 EST. And i staff for about 5-6 hours a night and i get off at 10EST. I also dont see you on everyday. Your forums posts are super low need to be active

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Your a good nice guy, however

-I rarely see you o

- Fourms and TS Activity, I would recommend improving it
- No Poll

Good luck but reasons above lead me to chose - Support... sorry man

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I would reply to this and give my opinion but you got promoted and this application was not removed for some reason, Nonetheless, this application is shoddy at best, and, if you ever apply for a higher rank, I recommend you put a bit more effort into the application. Well done on the promotion.

Negative support / invalid.

Ella, professional idiot.

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor