Grimms

In-game Name: Grimms

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:104966993

DiscordID:

Grimms#6522

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

First of all. I want to be a part of CI because of the amount of fun I've previously had on CI on other SCP-RPs. I have the most fun being a CI. But enough about why I want it now lets talk about why I should be in. Firstly I've had experience as a CI in the past being a CI. I was a non-commissioned officer. I've also achieved the rank of 2LT on Halo RP for ODST and I've reached Segreant Major for ODST and as a republic commando for Star wars RP. I have deep knowledge of the SCP lore along with past experience being Special forces. In saying this it should be taken away that I have more than the required coalifications for Chaos Insurgency. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Past experience as special forces and leadership skills. As well as knowledge of the lroe

How active can you be? 

As active as I am required. However I still have school so anywhere past 3PM EST

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes I have both Teamspeak and Discord

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

8 minutes ago, BadAim said:

+/- support

+Past experience in CI on other servers and command experience 

- Low quality Application, there is a good amount of spelling errors and grammatical issues

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer