Matt's CI Application

Matt™

In-game Name: Guire 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59626877

DiscordID: Matt™#9928

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8/10. I know a very large portion of the inner workings of the lore, but the exact minute details are what i'm not aware of.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

In comparison to the other people I've seen on the server, mainly in MTF and the other security branches of the server, I'm quite a ways ahead of them in terms of skill both with a weapon in my hands, and the ability to think creatively in combat scenarios. I've been playing gmod for a better part of 7 years, most of this time has been spent on militaristic styled roleplays. With that in mind, I was an original member of the largest SCP community at the time, which was Terminus. Now, that is known as Concordia, and it just is nowhere near as good as it once was. I am adaptable, I have a large amount of experience under my belt, and I am ready and willing to prove that to you by fighting alongside, you and I want to do my part in elevating the Chaos Insurgency to the best it can be.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My experience, my adaptability, and the knowledge I can bring to the table. I'm not joining the CI just to shoot people for the fun of it, I'm looking to join because I believe I can make a positive impact.

How active can you be?

I will be able to be on fairly often, around 4-6 days a week.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do