Armor Kit Suggestion - Denied

Ender

What do you want to see? - I would like to see the Armor Kit added to the EMS class.

Why should we add it? - We should add this because it can help give armor easier and it is also adding an easier way to get armor. It also increases what EMS can do and it adds RP in a sense. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantage to this is that EMS can heal with the Med-kit and also armor wise. It is an advantage with the accessibility of getting armor. Plus, it brings you too 100 Armor. (Tested)

Who is it mainly for? - It can be given to EMS or any other Medical Class. It is mainly for Medical classes to provide to whoever needs it.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1609999134 

(Credit to Timmemes, Retired Assistant Chief)

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Is it possible to have an armour NPC that that gives a max armor equivalent to the max on your job? In theory my idea sounds really good but I dont know if that coding is possible

It’s for EMS class, it’s for the people we heal or that require armor. EMS is neutral which means we don’t require armor. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support I think there should be a like branch or if you see it PD is EMS then a TAC unit would be something like armored EMS so they can give armor... if that makes any sense

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I can suggest to EMS High Command about something along the lines of another division or training to be able to use it.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, Freeze said:

^ A amor NPC that is higher then 100 armor, this was already suggested before and it didnt work I believe. 

It is a kit, not an NPC. Only EMS + medical would have it and make it so so much easier to obtain armor + health instead of resets

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

It is a kit, not an NPC. Only EMS + medical would have it and make it so so much easier to obtain armor + health instead of resets

I know what u mean and if its possible im all for it but I think a NPC would be better for people to.

And people just stater that its not logical for EMS to carry n x ammount of armor with them

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

Going to test this out and speak with other SMT about this

Steve, if you want I’ll help 🙂 

Love how you didn't credit me at all for finding this addon lol

but +support it would add alot of RP get rid of resets wich are unrealistic.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Just now, Timmemes said:

Love how you didn't credit me at all for finding this addon lol

but +support it would add alot of RP get rid of resets wich are unrealistic.

your name is there and yes

1 minute ago, EnderKnight57 said:

your name is there and yes

oh didnt notice xd thanks

u meme

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png