Gunther's Blacklist Appeal

Gunther

RP Name: Gunther

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Reason of Blacklist: Disrespect of Tony and CI on Discord

Why do you think you should be unblacklisted (150 Word Minimum): Its been 6 months since that incident and in that time I've changed significantly. At the time I didn't care about anything and this server meant nothing to me. Since then, I've grown and now have a positive relationship with most people in SCPRP. I've grown close to the community and am now an Admin to show for it. A while back I apologized to Tony and we settled it, and since then I've developed a greater respect for Tony. I understand completely that those words and actions that I used were completely my fault, and there is no one to blame for that except for me. I hope I can allowed a second chance, to join CI, if they allow me. I am a Low Command member in another branch, and like there, I can take orders and follow them without a problem, as well as step up to the plate and lead, the kind of person CI looks for in a person. Edit: I get nervous when I type these, I never know what to say. My actions speak louder than my words, and hopefully anyone reading this can verify and see the change in person I am versus what I was.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support

+ I have seen you mature quite a bit since the incident, I do believe you have changed. 
- I do see you say rude things in OOC, especially to Security/MTF. If you can work on this I believe you could get your blacklist appealed.

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 hour ago, Gamer6 said:

+/- Support

+ I have seen you mature quite a bit since the incident, I do believe you have changed. 
- I do see you say rude things in OOC, especially to Security/MTF. If you can work on this I believe you could get your blacklist appealed.

lol, lmao even

2 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+/- Support

2 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+/- Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Accepted

I feel like you are ready to be in CI again 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, Gunther said:

Edit: I get nervous when I type these, I never know what to say. My actions speak louder than my words, and hopefully anyone reading this can verify and see the change in person I am versus what I was.

Don't be nervous bruh

Big Body Tony

spacer.png