CC Playermodel Rule - Denied

Blitzton

What you want to see? - A rule stating that any new custom classes may not copy the models of existing jobs within the server.

Why should we add it? - It allows every job to ensure that it is in fact, unique. Custom jobs are meant to be personal, when people are allowed to copy the looks of others already in the server it removes that feeling of prestige and overall uniqueness of the class. This can go for gov’t classes as well, as having the same skin as say an SRT member could potentially cause confusion.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increased uniqueness of classes, and less confusion overall on who’s who.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal and Gov’t Custom Classes 

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

+support/neutral Support

I get where your coming from of not wanting people to take over peoples CC's Player models and weather its government or crim CC and then stealing/using it for their own and taking the uniqueness of it and it being a cool Playermodel for your CC. As myself I don't want people to take/use any of my Player models I have on the server either but yeah hey ho nothing much can be done on this Unless this gets made Offical! aha 😂🙂👍

Edited by BadMan578 Civilgamers.com

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support

1. Honestly there is a low number of low quality playermodels. Many people do not have many choices. Restricting that will not be smart, Zeeptin already stated a similar thing regarding custom class cars.

2. Many people are already paying a lot of money for these custom classes. They are very unique already, only like three custom classes have the same model. let the people get what they paid for.

3. This isn't needed? You don't own any of the playermodels, you cannot "claim" a playermodel and use it only for yourself. It's pretty selfish if you ask me.

If you studied copyright, it would shine some more light on the topic. 

Edited by Calamity
  • Laughing 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, BadMan578 Civilgamers.com said:

+support/neutral Support

I get where your coming from of not wanting people to take over peoples CC's Player models and weather its government or crim CC and then stealing/using it for their own and taking the uniqueness of it and it being a cool Playermodel for your CC. As myself I don't want people to take/use any of my Player models I have on the server either but yeah hey ho nothing much can be done on this Unless this gets made Offical! aha 😂🙂👍

19 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

1. Honestly there is a low number of low quality playermodels. Many people do not have many choices. Restricting that will not be smart, Zeeptin already stated a similar thing regarding custom class cars.

2. Many people are already paying a lot of money for these custom classes. They are very unique already, only like three custom classes have the same model. let the people get what they paid for.

3. This isn't needed? You don't own any of the playermodels, you cannot "claim" a playermodel and use it only for yourself. It's pretty selfish if you ask me.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

No offence but none of this makes since, would you like to spend possibly hours to find a decent model, that 1 Isn't broke, 2 Looks decent, or 3 fits rp. You don't want to spend 100's of dollars and tons of time for someone to just come and steal the model that you seek'd out. Also I don't believe copy write was mentioned once, this is just like a personal thing from what I can tell. I don't think a single person wants to have to deal with someone "stealing" your idea's/stuff. That is my opinion. 

Also +Support to this, after all the money and time I have spent finding models, I would prefer they are not "taken" and used by someone else. I am not kidding when someone threatened

to buy a copy of my class, just because they wanted to get under my skin.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Sorry gonna have to -Support this as well.

22 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

So calamity  your logic  makes sense  but also makes no sence  at all  if you bought s $300 model would you like the person getting that  model of choice  for  only $30   or even free because it's on the server!?! This suggestion  is for fairness of the people who buy high end models and dont wanna get ripped off  because some other guy wants the same model for  $30 , plus yea wasted $80 on the custom job that it self should be  your own private model ... it's not  doing what you get paid for  it's a rip off for high level  donators  who wants really cool and private skins 

23 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

And I wanna ask you something  calamity  what do you think what makes an custom class unique? ,  of course it's the playermodel  and guns and the special  features it has with it,  being not be able to  copy custom playermodels would be the best in my eyes ,  and if this rule gets denied,  the other person should pay the full amount  what it was to get added to the server,  sorry I'm just about fairness 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:53 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

No offense strait t-word you blitzton just I think there are not any good skin packs that you don’t have to pay like 100$ extra to add, you know where I’m coming from.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

HUGE +Support!!!!!!

When I first made my CC, I spent over 6 hours searching for a nice playermodel that would be original and would be mine and only mine, then only 1 week later, I saw a new CC come out with my same playermodel. I spent 6 HOURS finding that model and then someone else took 3 seconds saying "ooh thats nice, lemme get that one"

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️