Zerg's Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Zerg

What is your in-game name?: Zerg

What is your steam name?: [GL]Zerg

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:0:432389919

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I have been staff on icefuse 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around august 

What date did you make your forums account? September 23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916254955

Have you donated? yes 20$ USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Steve, Jeff JR, and WIll 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because, I have been on the server for awhile and I think the chance to become senior mod is now so, I believe I am ready for this because I am on the administration spot for a long time when I get home from school, I have had a lot of experience form all kinds of sits from someone who broke NLR to Mass RDM, I have seen every thing I can. I keep my cool in sits and do not take anyone side and never will , I never warn without the given evidence, also I am very responsible and mature, I never minge and I act like a admin and treat everyone with respect. With that said and done, I think I am more than capable of being a Senior Mod and all the responsibility's that come with the rank and will not abuse nor act irresponsible while on duty or off. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first I would bring them to a roof top and try explain to them why they were brought, then I would check logs and see if they did and I would ask for video evidence and if I see some I will warn them then I would jail them to 100 to 200 seconds. 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

- Support 

- Just made a app and didn't put the application in.

- Not to active on staff.

- Needs more time on duty rp's more than staffing.

+ Is a good person.

+ Is good when he is on duty.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

- Just made a app and didn't put the application in.

- Not to active on staff.

- Needs more time on duty rp's more than staffing.

+ Is a good person.

+ Is good when he is on duty.

Overall, you need to improve and get more active on staff. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

+active

+mature

+been Mod for a long time

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: +Support

+ Active in community
+ Friendly
+ Does well while on staff
+ Helpful

- A little inactive on staff

Good luck Zerg!

I agree With Will Good Luck Zerg!

~Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active in community
+ Friendly
+ Helpful

Good luck Zerg!

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 11/19/2019 at 11:24 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active in community
+ Friendly
+ Helpful

Good luck Zerg!

I actually see him on staff quite a bit. Can vouch for m

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 11/19/2019 at 4:24 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active in community
+ Friendly
+ Helpful

Good luck Zerg!

He's not too inactive. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

I've stated this in other applications, but your lack of real reasoning behind being promoted is noticeable. Your reasons for being promoted basically state that you have been a moderator for a while, which isn't a valid reason to be promoted. However, you are active, you put the effort in, and you definitely do seem like you deserve a promotion, although, as others have stated, an increase in activity would be nice, wouldn't it always? My opinion is that this application is slightly rushed, and just you mixing a bunch of positive words together, but you still give me this feeling you deserve a promotion. Good luck in the future.

Positive support.

Ella, professional idiot.

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

PLEASE COME TALK WITH MATTHEW

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor