Silo Cooldown - Accepted

Masterson

What you want to see? -  A Cooldown so Silos cant be spawned every time 

Why should we add it? -  So that way after gov spend 30 minutes trying to get a silo they can't spawn a new one 3 minutes later. This allows gov some time to cooldown and focus on other calls other than spending the whole time on one certain silo.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it less of a pain for gov. 

Who is it mainly for? - Crim I guess

Links to any content -  N/A

Signature.png

29 minutes ago, Zage said:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT 

Lately We have been having problems with people

doing Money silo After money silo AFTER MONEY SILO 

It needs to slow down 

^ I was told by Mikey that they were dealing with silo's at one base for 50 minutes. That's too much, what about the other calls?

38 minutes ago, Zage said:

It needs to slow down 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, Zage said:

It needs to slow down 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-1... Money Silos Immediately give a Giant red Dot across the entire map giving all Gov your location with the automatic right to raid your base, You have to defend it for 30 MINUTES. All to recieve  an extremely low amount of money. In my opinion Silos are already really bad to use as it is. They are only used right now to get some action tbh. The reason you see the Money Silo Dots all the time in bases is NOT because people keep replacing money silos but rather because they take so god damn long to finish and all the gov give up after like 5-10 minutes.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+support

This has been an issue even before I left PRP earlier this year. I would agree on a cooldown as it would benefit gov jobs as they don't need to sit at one place for ages. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 11/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-1... Money Silos Immediately give a Giant red Dot across the entire map giving all Gov your location with the automatic right to raid your base, You have to defend it for 30 MINUTES. All to recieve  an extremely low amount of money. In my opinion Silos are already really bad to use as it is. They are only used right now to get some action tbh. The reason you see the Money Silo Dots all the time in bases is NOT because people keep replacing money silos but rather because they take so god damn long to finish and all the gov give up after like 5-10 minutes.

Actually you need to be pretty close to them to see them and people have been doing them in mtns and you can't see it unless you drive right up to the door and when we can barely see what's going on inside its hard to shoot them so we all end up dying and having to wait and do this around three times before we get anywhere.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

4 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

Actually you need to be pretty close to them to see them and people have been doing them in mtns and you can't see it unless you drive right up to the door and when we can barely see what's going on inside its hard to shoot them so we all end up dying and having to wait and do this around three times before we get anywhere.

Well my point is mainly that they are ineffective to begin with as far as making money goes. So I dont see the point of nerfing them further. I would be okay if a cooldown was implemented aslong as the time a silo takes decreased from like 30m to 15m and like double the the pay. Honestly that sounds like it's a big buff and it is but honestly the only reason people even do silos right now is for some action imo. If some buffs were made I'd be much more inclined to agree with a cooldown and increasing the range you can see the money silo dot. The money you get from exploding someone elses silo should also be raised to incentivise people (criminals and gov) to raid that base.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

- Support

Most of the time when I do money silos, the silo doesn't even complete before gov just gives up and stops showing up. I don't want to be restricted by how often I can spawn then if over half the time, gov is just going to give up and leave anyways....

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 11/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Assault said:

On 11/18/2019 at 5:25 PM, Zage said:

It needs to slow down 

Trap.—

giphy.gif