Very old and false warn appeal - Susel

Susel

Your In-game: Susel

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:51062510

The admin's name in-game: Nick da boss (propably not staff on the server anymore)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know

What warning did you receive: Spamming instakill SWEP|Appeal @ Gaminglight.com

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.ff4eb77400299a587daf441417e2eefa.png

Why do you think this warn was false: A very long time ago, I was playing as 106. At the time the SWEP could both instakill AND send to pocket dimension. I was just going around killing people like any other normal 106 player. Then the admin just picked me up and warned me for killing people, which was what 106 does. He didn't really even say anything just warned me and left me there.

Any extra information: None

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

I forgot that i even had it since i went to take a break from scprp for 1 month. I just realized that i bad this warn and appealed it now. It was also when i just started playing scprp so i didnt know appealing was a thing. 

Edited by Susel

The thing I remember was me going around killing people since there was no cooldown for the kill on the SWEP, the admin just picks me up and warns me for no reason for "spamming" the SWEP

Doesn't matter if there was no cooldown, there is still a rule in the motd about it and you agree to it when you load into the server. Its a valid warning but according to you it was administered incorrectly. Unfortunately, I think that doesn't matter especially since you waited 7 months and he cant defend his actions anymore.

Denied

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator