ARU SM Ryan - LT Application

Inactive

Should I recieve LT?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I recieve LT?

• Yes
    • No

NOTE: I was spoken to by Eternity and Alton about overadvertising, and have very recently toned it down.

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Ryan

SteamID: I will add my steam ID when I get home. I am unable to get it from my ipad. Thanks for understanding.

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over 2 years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 4 (one from military rp)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I already know that no matter what I say, many people will say that I am far too immature for the rank. While this may be true at times, this is not always the case. I have large amounts of experience, I am active, I am skilled, and I am extremely dedicated, capable, and am a natural leader. These qualities are extremely useful for a command member, and I hope will greatly outweigh the immaturity I may show at times.

Experience

As many people know, I am not in any means new to Police RP. I first joined not long after it’s launch, forgoing my US Navy 2LT position on Military RP. For a couple years I thoroughly enjoyed it, playing nearly 24/7. On may 21’st, 2018 I was forced out of the community due to toxicity of many members, and returned August 4’th 2019. Since then I have been working hard to find my place in the position. I started with trying to get somewhere in the PD, eventually giving up, briefly playing on EMS. Eventually I realized that the department wasn’t for me and I joined a family, eventually becoming the leader of two families that grew big (and maybe a bit mingey), after this I worked on FBI for a short while, and eventually joined ARU, where I finally feel that I have found my place. This uncertain period taught me a great amount of how the departments work together, and has shaped me 

Activity

I am extremely active. I’m on ARU (which if you didn’t know, is considered part of the PD, and the ranks are shared between both) every moment I can be. With my removal from staff, I have even more time available to spend on doing my duties as a Lieutenant, and would be happy to do so.

Skill

I am not the best player on any particular activity, and I openly acknowledge this fact. I am, however, good at what I need to do, such as driving at high speeds, mentoring lower ranks, micromanaging lower ranks to keep them safe, combat, and the other small things that come with being apart of the ARU. I am knowledgeable of how most department operates, having been in most of them at one point or another. Being an ex-staff member, I know the motd well.

Natural Skill Set

Naturally I am good at this role in the PD. I posses strong leadership qualities, a very important quality to have for this position. I also am extremely dedicated. Once I am involved in something I have a major tendency to invest great amount of time towards improving it. I’m aware that most people will say I am far too immature and not ready for command, and I understand why one may think this way, but there’s more to being a command member. Despite the immaturity I occasionally display, I am still very capable of being a command member. I can prove it if I am given the opportunity, but I can only do so if I am given a chance.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-Support

I am sorry but I really do have to take into account that your immaturity especially when advertising ARU is quite toxic. Also, Col. Eternity is right about your time spent on ARU. At this moment in time I don’t agree with your assessment of being PD Low Command. I would advise you spend time on your SM rank and do your best to remain professional while on the job.

CPT Revan 1L49

37 minutes ago, Revan said:

-Support

I am sorry but I really do have to take into account that your immaturity especially when advertising ARU is quite toxic. Also, Col. Eternity is right about your time spent on ARU. At this moment in time I don’t agree with your assessment of being PD Low Command. I would advise you spend time on your SM rank and do your best to remain professional while on the job.

You are a amazing guy just sure ARU does have the same rank as PD just doesn’t count towards activity I’m sorry, but I honestly don’t think that you are toxic in any way and you just have to get to know Ryan to see he’s true potential for that reason it’s a 

-/+ support

-Torty

• Gaminglight Love 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Revan said:

-Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

- Support

Known for Department disrespect.

Not fit for command.

Advertising departments over radio.

Not holding the basic standards of Command.

Doesnt know when to joke and when to not.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Literally I’ve only heard things that you were doing that were extremely immature. Nothing about what you mentioned. Just seems like you always take things too far.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-suppport

Mingey

Unrespectful

Ex-Leader of 2 mingiest familes in Truenorth

No Leadership skills

Always on ARU and never trains

Application doesn't look like there was much effort to it (No Offense)

You litterally are trying to put ARU signs everywhere, like even in front of other department signs, like you did to SS's when they were doing tryouts man. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

16 hours ago, Torty said:

You are a amazing guy just sure ARU does have the same rank as PD just doesn’t count towards activity I’m sorry, but I honestly don’t think that you are toxic in any way and you just have to get to know Ryan to see he’s true potential for that reason it’s a 

-/+ support

-Torty

10 hours ago, John Kill said:

- support

-cant use ARU for a PD app

-can be vary unprofessional a lot of the times 

-always joking around

Your a good guy, but PD activity/maturity may need to increase. 

-support

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

- Support

- I know it’s been said a hundred times, but ARU doesn’t = PD time, even though I believe that’s how they wanted it to be set up originally.

- Ex-Member/Founder of two department wide blacklisted families.

- Again, the text screens. I see them EVERYWHERE, advertising your department is fine, but blocking other signs of other departments is ridiculous. 

- Whilst I know that report against you wasn’t entirely justified, it did show a side of you that wouldn’t be so fit for PD Command. 

- Others may not have seen this, but I also recall seeing an argumentative side of you something that didn’t even exist. It was immature, disrespectful, and frankly obnoxious to be yelled at over an authoritative rule that wasn’t even there. Feel free to ask me to describe this event if you need me too, but I think you know what I’m talking about.

Hope for the best, expect the worst. Good luck Sergeant Major.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Known for Department disrespect.

Not fit for command.

Advertising departments over radio.

Not holding the basic standards of Command.

Doesnt know when to joke and when to not.

14 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-suppport

Mingey

Unrespectful

Ex-Leader of 2 mingiest familes in Truenorth

No Leadership skills

Always on ARU and never trains

Application doesn't look like there was much effort to it (No Offense)

You litterally are trying to put ARU signs everywhere, like even in front of other department signs, like you did to SS's when they were doing tryouts man. 

Sorry Ryan, but I have to give you a -Support for the above reasons.

Good luck.

Forklift_Signature.png

20 hours ago, th3 said:

Literally I’ve only heard things that you were doing that were extremely immature. Nothing about what you mentioned. Just seems like you always take things too far.

Had to quote you TH3. You do take things too far and you do seem to be disrespectful towards other people. Sorry -Support

Edited by TurdBerglar

Changing mine to a Overall -support
-Screams Down mic during RP situation
-Not Mature 
- Not Active on PD
- Never Seen Train
-Recently have not been fun to play with due to Thinking he is right in every situation.
-Doesn't RP during Tactical situation (yelling,thinking he is superior to everyone, Not Good at commanding officers in what to do)
+Sometimes used to be fun to RP with

The Reason this will be a negative support is because with your application out you are supposed to be a few of these thing listed below
-Active on PD
-Well know member
- Shows that he can take pressure in situations that you are needed in
-Nice to All members of the community no matter what while on patrol (Maturity)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally i don't think you have been showing any of these (this is just my opinion) You as well take thing too far and do NOT know when to stop yelling over people. You seem to break RP quite a lot and being in command and someones Commanding officer takes you being able to tell people what to do when to do it and why to do it with rapid paste without being well... annoying. If you improve at some of these maybe i can change to a +/-support but for now just i don't think you are ready. One more thing to add would be as a LT you have to be the commanding officer Ether or not you are under a lot of pressure or you are just calmly talking to someone about a small problem. You have showed me that you cannot take any action and all you do is scream over the person that is talking, which will not work when becoming low command, sorry for being harsh just please get better at what i have said then i think you can start to begin your way to the position of LT.

~Torty

PS. Forgot to add that radio usage need to be better it isnt a think to yell into it is a thing to communicate through thank you!

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, Revan said:

-Support

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Not to mention when you and another ARU member were minging last night and shooting each other, throwing flash bangs. Extremely immature from someone trying to show they have improved.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

16 minutes ago, th3 said:

Not to mention when you and another ARU member were minging last night and shooting each other, throwing flash bangs. Extremely immature from someone trying to show they have improved.

Agreed there where 45 users on, and the LT was traning and you guys come in shooting each other. im sorry to say but this is a HUGE -SUPPORT

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

28 minutes ago, th3 said:

Would you be able to dm me with more information please.

Ex. Dep Comm

On 11/19/2019 at 12:21 AM, th3 said:

Th3 has a great point and you take thing way to far, and are constalntly minging while online. The fact that TH3 heard about this means IT IS REALLY bad. Ever since I came back to Police RP, you have put NOTHING but a HOREIBLE example forward for ALL lower ranks, aswell as descrasing command for evening giving you the chance to be a supervisor.

MAJOR -SUPPORT 

CPL War Gamer 1D87

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png