Bring back the old ARU playermodels - Accepted

Inactive

What you want to see? - The old ARU playermodels back (the ones valkyri3 added shortly before leaving)

Why should we add it? - they look far nicer and aren’t so similar to state trooper’s

What are the advantages of having this? - it makes ARU look better, and also sets them apart from similar looking departments

Who is it mainly for? - ARU

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738277763&searchtext=Uk

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Although I'd like to get this added back. 

The size was bigger then the current ones but if there's a chance, I'd love to see them again. 

Eternity Wants it.. so i do 🙂

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ Support

Although I believe the pack was removed because of, “lag” related reasons. I would suffer an extra frame to see these come back though ( I don’t think they actually lagged anything that extra frame part was more of a joke, don’t take what I say literally). But really, please bring these back? ARU needs some distinguishable looks.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

8 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

+ Support

Although I believe the pack was removed because of, “lag” related reasons. I would suffer an extra frame to see these come back though ( I don’t think they actually lagged anything that extra frame part was more of a joke, don’t take what I say literally). But really, please bring these back? ARU needs some distinguishable looks.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

There was a reason why those playermodels were removed. Those playermodel packs were massive in size. SMT changed all of the playermodels into some better low size playermodels to help the server run better. So regarding ARU I am just going to say the same thing. 

So I say a massive no to this, if you guys get your playermodels back. Every other department would complain about the same thing. In all honestly there is nothing wrong with the ARU playermodels. They are fine, other departments have it way worse. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

There was a reason why those playermodels were removed. Those playermodel packs were massive in size. SMT changed all of the playermodels into some better low size playermodels to help the server run better. So regarding ARU I am just going to say the same thing. 

This "large file" is in the server. It's what SWAT command is using. Also this

image.thumb.png.91d67b1e51a6972cd4f9ea2e03de9db2.png

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

On 11/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, Calamity said:

So I say a massive no to this, if you guys get your playermodels back. Every other department would complain about the same thing. In all honestly there is nothing wrong with the ARU playermodels. They are fine, other departments have it way worse. 

Those models are still in the server, as they are the SWAT Commander and CoCommander.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

3 hours ago, Blitzton said:

Those models are still in the server, as they are the SWAT Commander and CoCommander.

Yes that is correct, since Steve did some things to fix the pack

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Also, everyone makes fun of the new ARU models for being bald and it's starting to get old

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️