Calamity

zzYour In-game: Calamity

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441397904

The admin's name in-game: Corner

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] September

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/cLCdrtj

Why do you think this warn was false:

Starting off: I received a warn for "Player Disrespect" within the server SCPRP by the senior moderator of Corner. I was playing as MTF Epsilon-11 Combat Engineer, I was chasing a CI into Light containment zone. As I was chasing him I blatantly said "Come here Bitch", When I finally found him I killed him. I did not know the CI, I was saying it in a playful manner in which was in roleplay. He viewed it as "Player Diss". In any way was not dissing him in any way shape or form. If it was out of character than it would be player diss, but it was in character it would not be dissing as agreed within management. The player who reported me kept calling new staff members to deal with the sit. Since he thought they were "Clueless" when it came to this rule. There is a big difference in trying to harass/player diss players than just being called a simple name out of context. Since Corner was confused he just went ahead and warned me, instead of checking my warns or just giving me a verbal (Getting both sides of the story). Out of the community I am viewed as very nice and respectable, I would not actually waste my time insulting people or trying to hurt them

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Ok,  from what I interperted from the video you clearly said "come here bitc* were not done with you yet I thought you had more then that", and from the manner of which you spoke it did not sound playful although I could all ways be incorrect.

I also did get both sides of the story from Moderator Kuhn who was managing the sit previously.

And on SCP RP calling someone a bitc* is considered player disrespect although it might not be on police RP,  and it was not in RP as you stated you attempted to speak it in a playful manner which I do not get from the video Boozle recorded.  

I indeed get where Boozle is coming from as he got warned for calling someone an idiot.

From your part of the story I think it was more of taunting gesture then a playful one but that is just what I decipher from the video but even if it was in a playful manner I do not believe a JMT should be saying these things.       

What I am getting at is that this was just a enormous misunderstanding and confusion by staff, Calamity, and Boozle which should never happen again , but I do believe the warn is valid from what the video states.

I of course can always be wrong but that is up to you to decide.                      I will supply the video link below.

https://imgur.com/a/x8BpYL4

Also you did not say this in RP as you did not clearly state this to Boozle nor staff until you were actually brought into a sit.

~ CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Didn't know you could get warned for calling someone a bitch. sheeeesh.

Warning seems harsh for 1 word that (in my opinion) is not very rude at all.

+Support

**EDIT** Calling someone a bitch can be disrespectful, but from what I see, it was just a little bit of banter / trash talk. I really don't think Calamity went out of his way to disrespect this person.

Edited by Arium

39 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

Ok,  from what I interperted from the video you clearly said "come here bitc* were not done with you yet I thought you had more then that", and from the manner of which you spoke it did not sound playful although I could all ways be incorrect.

I also did get both sides of the story from Moderator Kuhn who was managing the sit previously.

And on SCP RP calling someone a bitc* is considered player disrespect although it might not be on police RP,  and it was not in RP as you stated you attempted to speak it in a playful manner which I do not get from the video Boozle recorded.  

I indeed get where Boozle is coming from as he got warned for calling someone an idiot.

From your part of the story I think it was more of taunting gesture then a playful one but that is just what I decipher from the video but even if it was in a playful manner I do not believe a JMT should be saying these things.       

What I am getting at is that this was just a enormous misunderstanding and confusion by staff, Calamity, and Boozle which should never happen again , but I do believe the warn is valid from what the video states.

I of course can always be wrong but that is up to you to decide.                      I will supply the video link below.

https://imgur.com/a/x8BpYL4

Also you did not say this in RP as you did not clearly state this to Boozle nor staff until you were actually brought into a sit.

~ CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

1. Sorry you misinterpreted me when it came to the "friendly manner" situation. What I mean was that I did not know the CI, I did not know his name, certainly I had no intention to just insult him. I said the word not in a way towards him, I said it was a verb. If I was insulting him it would be more directed towards him. The difference regarding player dissing is if it was out of character or not. That is something you guys got genuinely confused in and did not think about when taking the sit. 

2. When you stated that you got both sides of the story, you said you got that information from a staff member and Boozle. When I was brought into the sit, I did not get to say my part of the story. He just brought me up interrupting a training I was hosting and he was just arguing with Boozle. Then I saw you teleport to him and pulled him aside to talk to him. Then you just warned and returned me, in which that is not a good way to handle a situation. 

3. Regarding this issue of "I do not believe a JMT should be saying these things", Yes I agree, I should have not said anything past that point. I did state that in the sit my roleplay intentions, and I will not do it again. I had zero warnings with verbal warnings, I felt like I was mistreated since it was a straight warn with no explanation other than the staff members arguing. In general the roleplay regarding player diss is like that, if the player is saying these things in a roleplay manner then its fine, after a certain point of harassment and things said in chat are classified as player diss. Management has done this plenty of times within SCPRP and PoliceRP.

4. The guy who called the sit on me was actually harassing saying I was going to get warned and continued to harass me after I was warned. Which you guys did not deal with, you specifically just returned him and warned me. 

5. Talking to Rang, he agreed on this issue to opposed MTF VS CI Sits. The CI called a staff sit on me, and the person who showed up after was you, a CI. It seemed to be a bias issue which brought up to me. In general he agreed that it is not really player diss, just passes a certain point before it turns into player diss. 

6. "Also you did not say this in RP as you did not clearly state this to Boozle nor staff until you were actually brought into a sit." That is not how it works regarding roleplay, everything is roleplay until you state that is it out of character. Do you expect someone to say "It is roleplay" every two seconds? That is what the sever is all about my dude.

7. "What I am getting at is that this was just a enormous misunderstanding and confusion by staff, Calamity, and Boozle which should never happen again" I could see the confusion in the staff members. If there is confusion, you need to go to a higher up and get assistance in which there was a senior admin online. In fact that senior admin was there to see the whole situation and he told me it was not player diss, and supposedly already handled Boozles sit.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+support

Lately, the situation between CI and E11 isnt too great, Calamity just said that in rp, even said that it was inside of roleplay, cause no one is going to say "it's rp" every second so everyone knows. CI are lately toxic to E11 so i guess it's justified and saying such a word that isn't too much of an insult inside of rp, calamity should get the warn removed in my opinion. 

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

I don't think ANY staff should be going around calling people "bitches" let alone a Super Admin. Your repeated excuse during the sit was "I didn't know because in PoliceRP you are allowed to do that".  

4 hours ago, Arium said:

Warning seems harsh for 1 word that (in my opinion) is not very rude at all

On top of that one of your Majors had me warned for calling him an "Idiot" so I believe both branches should receive equivalent punishments. 
So you think calling someone a bitch during a raid would improve the relationship between the 2 branches?

2 hours ago, Susel said:

Lately, the situation between CI and E11 isnt too great

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Staff can issue verbal or actual warns if they see fit. There is no rule stating they have to issue verbals. 
As for the issue with toxicity ingame, call staff if there are issues with another player and yourself. If player disrespect starts happening then we will take extra steps to ensure that stops.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator