Your In-game: MrBoozleNoozle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98985856

The admin's name in-game: Doggo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
20191117225458_1.thumb.jpg.6084daad91e9c0c44e7dc57ada6e7bd1.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:

Because my higher-ups said that we could diss in RP just nothing too personal.
Calling someone an idiot isn't too personal to me.

Any extra information:
[STORY] 
Jakub rushed 3 CI with the Negev and I proceeded to say "Did you honestly think you were going to live, Idiot."

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

This is something I've brought up many times in CI meetings from what counts as disrespect and remember hearing that in RP CI are disgusted with the foundation and think very low of them which in turn can lead for them to "disrespect" in RP and that the same can be done from MTF's side. I have also talked about disrespect in general (ie. through ooc or through arguments) and that extensive action is usually taken care of ASAP when it is directed.

*We also had a couple of meetings about this bringing together a lot of voices on this subject 

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

I never heard that CI and MTF can diss each other? If it was stated somewhere, false warns like this wouldn't happen. It's cool and all, but it really annoys some people when you trash talk them every time they die. I guess this is a false warn then, sorry about that! 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

This is something I've brought up many times in CI meetings from what counts as disrespect and remember hearing that in RP CI are disgusted with the foundation and think very low of them which in turn can lead for them to "disrespect" in RP and that the same can be done from MTF's side. I have also talked about disrespect in general (ie. through ooc or through arguments) and that extensive action is usually taken care of ASAP when it is directed.

*We also had a couple of meetings about this bringing together a lot of voices on this subject 

Honestly calling someone an idiot is childish and shouldn’t be taken seriously. It seemed that the person wanted to get the other person warned only because they were CI. This bullshit between the branches is just so stupid.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

15 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

insert cliched signature 

1 hour ago, Susel said:

Not everyone takes all insults lightly

That's beside the point, You are off-topic.
This is the point. 

18 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

CI are disgusted with the foundation and think very low of them which in turn can lead for them to "disrespect" in RP

Disrespect isn't supposed to be taken friendly.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support

Calling Someone an idiot isn't exactly Player Diss

Staff's Discretion if a warn is issued

I understand why you are un-happy that you got this warn; and honestly, I would be too. The fact is that even if you CAN diss in RP, doesn't mean you should. You don't know what people will find funny, meaningless, or offensive. 

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
Rookieblue made realize that Idiot is not an insult

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-support, it's toxic behavior and if your going to be dissing people everytime you kill them then you should expect more sits. Also you said a senior admin told you it's fine to diss in RP but when asked about this they said it's not true. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support, it's toxic behavior and if your going to be dissing people everytime you kill them then you should expect more sits. Also you said a senior admin told you it's fine to diss in RP but when asked about this they said it's not true. 

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

11 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

This reaches a new level of pettiness. 

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

On 11/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Doggo0 said:

I never heard that CI and MTF can diss each other? If it was stated somewhere, false warns like this wouldn't happen. It's cool and all, but it really annoys some people when you trash talk them every time they die. I guess this is a false warn then, sorry about that! 

Doggo, compare it to d class calling gensec names, it’s Rp, and it makes sense in lore.

+Support, this was a false warn

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."