In-Game Name:  

Max Holland 

Steam Name:

[GL] MILKEATER.EXE

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:160820176

Are you a Senior Moderator+? 

yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?  

I have 410 posts 

How often are you online on the forums?

i am on the forums everyday. I check it around 10 to 15 times a day. No joke. 

What timezone are you in?

(GMT +1) IRELAND 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

well I would love to join the team becuse I am a very mature person who is always helping people in need. I am extremely active on the forums. I have experienced with playing on all servers with this experience. I am a support member so I am  helping people a lot and now I want to help people on the forums a place where I am active on. 

I am always finding my self helping people on the forums and now I am deciding to take a step up and apply so I can fully help everyone and make sure everyone on the forums are following the rules and having a good time. 

I want to show my dedication to gaminglight by helping it in any way that I can. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

i believe I have quite good judgement, the reason I believe this is becuse I have past experience with being a forum diplomat when I was a head admin of a medium sized dark rp server I ran the forums with the owner of the server. i was a head developer of a military rp server and in this I made the forums/website. And was apart of the forum staff there.

i have good judgement aswell becuse I am a active staff member who helps everyone in anyway I can. I deal with all types of situation including forum stuff. 

i am also a support member meaning I help people a lot 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If a player was spamming shoutbox i would hide their posts and Then ask them what server they play on, once I have gathered my information I would direct them to the correct ban appeal section. I would then tell them not to spam again or I would have to take further action and I would give them a link to the forum rules and tell them to please read it.

Edited by Max Holland

+Support

I think Max would be a great Forum Diplomat. I see him doing things in and out of the server with support and even in game. I think it would be very beneficial to have him on the team. Great application and good forum activity. I wish you the best luck. ~Catsro

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Tsk tsk tsk. I have to say -support for no reason. 

That's why + support.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:07 AM, Catsro said:

+Support

I think Max would be a great Forum Diplomat. I see him doing things in and out of the server with support and even in game. I think it would be very beneficial to have him on the team. Great application and good forum activity. I wish you the best luck. ~Catsro

-chief instead of catsro 

• Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Max, this is a good application, and you've done a good job, but you got the time-zone wrong, you're in GMT. 😏

Nonetheless, this is a fantastic application and you're a great member of staff, best of luck.

Positive support.

• Thanks 1

Ella, professional idiot.

On 11/21/2019 at 5:07 PM, Catsro said:

+Support

I'm not a forum diplomat, nor do I play on policeRP but I do see that he's active on the forums, and I think he could be a great addition.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• 1 month later...