Jakub - Admin Report

Orange 🍊

Your In-game: Dr Brite (At that time)

Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:121830468 

The admin's name in-game: Jakub

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do:
I call him to a sit, as 1048 is being a nuisance in the armory as MTF were doing a Training, as well as, he is not even suppose to be in the armory. Jakub comes after like 30 seconds of people yelling at 1048 to leave (From when I was there, this could have been an issue longer than my arrival) and he says "There's nothing wrong with 1048 being here... Unless he is buying *Inaudible*". Me and arussso try telling him what he was doing and just flew off and ignored the whole sit.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

https://gyazo.com/feb2e9d155b8005228518755c3f93c4b

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A staff strike

Any extra information: N/A

From my point of view I teleported in and saw that 1040 was no longer in the armory so I told the players that he's allowed to be in the armory unless he's buying weapons and then got told he was disturbing RP and then I replied saying oh OK tell me if it Happens again, now clearly its not shown on the video and I don't know if its a problem with my ping to the server or me not pressing my push to talk button since I've had problems before where if I didn't hold down my button long enough my voice wouldn't have been heard in game. I also agree that this sit could have been handled a bit more rationally and carefully by me so I apologise for not being familiar with the rule. 

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

It just seems like a simple mistake on Jakub's part. I myself didn't know that SCP's weren't allowed in the armory, because unless they're buying guns it shouldn't cause an issue. In the video it just seemed that he mixed up a rule and closed up the sit. Nothing wrong.

-Support

Its just a case of bad timing, he teleported in as 1048 was leaving, which made him see nothing going on. Granted, he should have flown to 1048 and gave a quick chat about not going into the armory, especially during training's.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

9 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

-Support

It just seems like a simple mistake on Jakub's part. I myself didn't know that SCP's weren't allowed in the armory, because unless they're buying guns it shouldn't cause an issue. In the video it just seemed that he mixed up a rule and closed up the sit. Nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Its just a case of bad timing, he teleported in as 1048 was leaving, which made him see nothing going on. Granted, he should have flown to 1048 and gave a quick chat about not going into the armory, especially during training's.

This is basically a small mistake there shouldnt be a whole report about tbh.

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+/- support

+ you should have known the rule, and it gives the server a bad look if you dont know rules as a staff member

- this seems like an honest mistake

EDIT: Changing this to a +support as it seems like jakub is advertising this to past members of the community

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

You should know MOTD rules but this looks to be an honest mistake. I still feel like Jakub could have done more with this sit.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

31 minutes ago, Catsro said:

You should know MOTD rules but this looks to be an honest mistake. I still feel like Jakub could have done more with this sit.

Agreed. Jakub I recommend re-reading the motd and remember what are the Major rules. Like 1 rule that applies to all jobs. So then easier to remember. Like how scp's and d-class can't spawn props (although lenient on what type of props spawned (up to you))

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

+/- support

+ you should have known the rule, and it gives the server a bad look if you dont know rules as a staff member

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- support

-support
Jakub couldn’t do anything about it since 1048 left already so that’s why he said to  tell him if he does it again. I’m no staff member but I believe he couldn’t of done anymore to that sit. He took all necessary actions.

Edited by [W-G] Warge09

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Agreed. Jakub I recommend re-reading the motd and remember what are the Major rules. Like 1 rule that applies to all jobs. So then easier to remember. Like how scp's and d-class can't spawn props (although lenient on what type of props spawned (up to you))

What you have suggested just contradicts yourself , 1048 not being allowed in armory is NOT a major rule and therefore according to you he shouldnt remember it.

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

There is nothing more to be done the rule broken would've only resulted in a verbal warning for the player. and providing that Jakub hadnt seen what'd happened he couldnt act on having nothing

Overall -Support 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

24 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

I looked at the video an I don't know where "oh OK tell me if it Happens again," could have been said by jakub between me and arussso trying to explain what was going on, and it couldn't have been at the very end because he just flew off.

+Support, the evidence is literally right there. You don’t need excuses when facts are facts. 😋

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

5 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- support

i mean i made some small mistakes, never bad enough for forums but ill go half and half for this. 

insert cliched signature 

2 hours ago, Official Orange said:

I looked at the video an I don't know where "oh OK tell me if it Happens again," could have been said by jakub between me and arussso trying to explain what was going on, and it couldn't have been at the very end because he just flew off.

your literally expecting a staff member to act a certain way and because the way they handle something inst how you would have preferred you make a forum report this is about the rule being broken by this point it is a personal attack by you against Jakub 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dylann said:

your literally expecting a staff member to act a certain way and because the way they handle something inst how you would have preferred you make a forum report this is about the rule being broken by this point it is a personal attack by you against Jakub 

what does this mean ^ . like i dont get it

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-SUPPORT

We all make mistakes, and in this case, an agenda is trying to be pushed that he intentionally did something wrong. Facts are facts about mistakes being made. 

Call it as you wish, but it was a mistake. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• th3 locked this topic