MikeY - False Warn Report

[GL] Wolf

Your In-game: Wolf

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:211812216

The admin's name in-game: MikeY

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] rambo1085

What warning did you receive: Arguing in OOC.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Attached Below.

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe this warn was false because I was simply trying to help admins in chat. There was someone arguing with staff in the OOC chat so I said in chat "Please shut the hell up before you get warned, you are ruining the RP experience for everyone by arguing with staff when they have the final say." At the same time that I was typing that out, Mikey had typed in chat something that said "Next person to argue is getting warned." I have also been getting error messages in my Garry's Mod Servers that flood my chat talking about how I need to change my settings. By the time I had typed my message and sent it, Mikey had already said his that the next person to argue was getting warned. He, without telling me, warned me for Arguing, even though I was trying to de-escalate the situation. I believe that this was unfair so I talked to Mikey in game and he told me to appeal the warn on the forums.

Any extra information: No.

All warns in Garrys Mod PoliceRP.jpg

Edited by Arctic F.

Care to show chat and proof of warn?

And need Mikeys side.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Care to show chat and proof of warn?

And need Mikeys side.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin

My Side

+/- Support
Ok so i load into the server to find people going back in forth in the OOC chat, i watch further to see whats going on and then i say for everyone to stop  Arguing in OOC  not once, not twice, but 4 times. They all failed to stop so i said all caps in OOC to stop last warning and then Mr. Wolf continues after, so i warn him.

Pictures

http://prntscr.com/py769o

http://prntscr.com/py76lf

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

-/+ Support

You typed it a good bit after mikey said to stop, but at the same time you were trying to help

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support 

You were told to stop, you didn't. Let staff people with minges instead of starting arguements.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

20 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support 

You were told to stop, you didn't. Let staff people with minges instead of starting arguements.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

- Support 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.