SCP-912 - Organic or Inorganic Test

[DEFN] Jake Puffin

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security CPL Cr0w, Security LCPL Harrison

Level D personnel involved: 1889 (The Sun Child) - 1923 (Fly Fish)

SCP: 912

Errors and/or safety hazards: 912 did not seem very cooperative with the test, however, we managed to take a sample of clothing.

Question: Does SCP-912's armor act similar to clothing or skin. In essence, does the SCP's armor contain organic macromolecules, and if so, where do they originate?

Background Research: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-912

Hypothesis: The armor pieces will not come back as organic, as there has been no evidence of there ever being any organic matter except for SCP-912's ability to think and act.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: 
Upon analysis of SCP-912's armor, the previously mentioned cloth did not come back as organic in nature.
Not a single macromolecule or DNA strand could be located within the small piece of cloth. 
Considering this, we can determine that SCP-912's clothing and armor is not organic, however, the sample that I took may not have been sufficient in collecting this data.
Comparing both tissue samples (one from D-Class 1889) and blood samples (one from D-Class 1923), no similarities could be found. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:
In conclusion, my hypothesis completely aligned with my results.
Nucleic Acids (which make up DNA and RNA) could not be found within SCP-912, nor could Carbohydrates, Lipids, and Proteins (all building blocks of most organisms).
This leads to suggest that SCP-912 is not put together and animate by ordinary means.

Edited by [DEFN] Jake Puffin
  • Like 1

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

Score: 92/100

Grade: Quality.

Lore: 17/20

It follows lore for the most part, however when it's literally sentient SWAT gear it'll be pretty obvious that the material is not organic.

Creativity: 20/20
The positive for 912 being literally SWAT armor is that everyone hasn't bothered checking if it's organic or not, I wouldn't of thought of it personally at least/

Presentation: 20//20

Presented like a formal scientific document, and I like how the specific organic material is named and not just "Organic Material"

Writing: 35/40

The writing is mostly fine, but you did not say what 912 did that would be considered "not cooperative", you just said that he wasn't cooperative. Please be more specific in how the SCP acts.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.