Current Rank:

SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:

3 Months

What timezone are you in?:

BST

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe I should be promoted In PD as I could bring experience and maturity into the Police department, Though-out my time in GamingLight I have been command in several departments but have never committed to PD as much as I have recently. I have currently been SM in the Police department for around 3 months and though out this time i believe i have contributed a lot to the PD, As some of you may remember I have played on the server as PD since 2017, It has taken me nearly 3 years to get as far as I have come and now I would like to take myself to the next level. I already commit around 3 hours a day to being on PD. Though out my time I have trained some cadets and I believe that my actions show I am fit for a leadership role. I have never been removed from a department or a position in any server I have played on in my 5,000 hours of garrys mod. I feel my dedication not only towards this server but to PD in general show I am fit to lead, I have read all of the Police Departments documents as well as other departments SOPs. I have never been in a Player report or a report for my actions on the Police Job. Currently I am command of dispatch, I believe I have shown myself to be mature as well as responsible, I take all of my responsibility.

In conclusion i believe I should receive a promotion due to my experience, As stated I am currently command in dispatch and I believe I have proven myself to be a valuable member of command. I also believe I should receive a promotion due to my Activity, Recently I took a long term LOA due to some issues resulting in anxiety and depression, I haven't fully recovered but I am well on my way and believe I can help those who have struggled with what I have, I have been back for around 3-4 weeks now and Have been trying my best to be on the server and PD 3-5 hours a day. I believe I should receive a promotion due to my maturity, I have shown my maturity many of times, I believe I have shown myself to be fit of leadership. I try handle all issues in a mature and respectful manor. And finally I believe I should receive a promotion due to me being very Responsible, I have shown myself to be able to carry out tasks assigned to me. I have been shown to be able to work well with others but also work well independently.

I hope I am considered for this role.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

Yes

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

• Former Super Admin
  • Very active/popular on forums
  • Good person
  • Active 
  • Experienced

Good luck!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Just came back to the server and never seen on PD. 

Don't just apply straight away, be active on PD for a few weeks before reapplying. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Don't just apply straight away, be active on PD for a few weeks before reapplying. 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I really could not say it better 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Sorry Danny, but it sounds like you and Freeze are in the same boat; try to be active for a week or two before applying for command!

Good luck!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+/- Support

- Honestly I hated typing that. Well I guess I can only say what the others have said, just gotta hold on for a little bit longer then reapply, then I’m sure no one would have any issues at all with you becoming Lieutenant. 

That being said, best of luck Danny. Time or not you’re a good candidate. 🙂

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

7 hours ago, Blitzton said:

+/- Support

- Honestly I hated typing that. Well I guess I can only say what the others have said, just gotta hold on for a little bit longer then reapply, then I’m sure no one would have any issues at all with you becoming Lieutenant. 

That being said, best of luck Danny. Time or not you’re a good candidate. 🙂

Couldn't of said it better.  I do believe you should get a shot though. 

Edited by ReaperLite

On 11/18/2019 at 10:43 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

NETRUAL

Just a heads up to people that comment on PD Command applications. Do not put in your comment "Was a former Super-admin, is popular". None of these is not what we're looking for... We're looking for activity and commitment. Hello Danny, your application is well made, you have a lot of detail. I would recommend you playing a bit more and improving activity. Also, can you tell us a bit more about what you can bring towards the police department.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 11/18/2019 at 10:43 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:
On 11/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Sorry Danny, but it sounds like you and Freeze are in the same boat; try to be active for a week or two before applying for command!

Good luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."