Report about fail baseDenied

Phalanx Xervis

Just now, Dondi 2.0 said:

image.thumb.png.d4aa181b1d82b9642778f15d2abdbf87.png

Again here we can see through the smoke muzzle flash from his AWP.

Yes but if you see again he shot and shot again I shot at the same location he was at and I never hit him and that was at the same time he shot a head admin saw the video already his decision was made

@[GL] Joe Mama The forum was updated

-Support 

As I said before this base is a HARD BASE TO RAID. That being said it follows all MOTD rules set by are SMT. If there is a problem talk to SMT I dont think anything should happen in this case. If you are going to Warn/Ban him change the rules then because nothing here is wrong to me.

3 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

-Support 

As I said before this base is a HARD BASE TO RAID. That being said it follows all MOTD rules set by are SMT. If there is a problem talk to SMT I dont think anything should happen in this case. If you are going to Warn/Ban him change the rules then because nothing here is wrong to me.

If you read we have tried nothing was done calamity told them to not put it in the parking lot they did again. HA like i said put his in put and at this moment it is settelled and dealt with and over

I have a full video of this Myan was there  and I had a full edited and everything for steve but then realized it had a Big Like Poster Tag, (Forgot the name lol) On the front so the video is kinda bad, But I have the video if you want me to post in here with the video I will, I have names and the hole base on VIdeo.

Trap.—

giphy.gif