Report about fail baseDenied

Phalanx Xervis

Your in game name: SRT PVT Nepsin 1S84

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

The player's in game name: good samaritian 123

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:520832015

What did the player do: Made a base and have peak holes that are not allowed video evidence of them shooting through it as well I cant hit them once so ever

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Ban for this

Any extra information: Sull was with this before and he didnt deal with it Keep in mind I was shooting them where they were shooting me from they had no buttons or anything at this moment (updated part here) Rocco dealt with it they still used the same base AGAIN! But different spot I have fotage of him putting it back into that same parking lot as well.

SKIP TO 8:34

Edited by Phalanx Xervis
Updated everything

6 minutes ago, JackOG said:

I dont think this video is clear enough to make a decision. It could be have been a simple, legal shooting window. With the gas and most of the props being black, along with your recoil it makes it hard to determine.

You can see though the smoke from the weapon that they fired and the blast from the barrel

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Also Calamity told him to remove it out of the parking lot but he placed it back soon after 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Also Calamity told him to remove it out of the parking lot but he placed it back soon after 

Several staff have explained this to them. Their shooting windows are blacked out, the fences are too tight to fit through for most playermodels, and several staff have told them to get rid of it. They claimed to have “Updated it” but they only made the floor a dark grey so they can say it’s not the one they can’t use. They were using it today as well

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/17/2019 at 7:41 PM, Masterson said:

+support

18 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Several staff have explained this to them. Their shooting windows are blacked out, the fences are too tight to fit through for most playermodels, and several staff have told them to get rid of it. They claimed to have “Updated it” but they only made the floor a dark grey so they can say it’s not the one they can’t use. They were using it today as well

On 11/17/2019 at 2:41 PM, Masterson said:

+support

Idk if it's the same guy but I saw the exact same base in the restaurant's parking next to bank, and people were genuinely mad about the OPness (if that's even a word) of this base. It's just a pain in the ass for pd to try and get into. I just think bases like this should be  not allowed.

Edited by BigBoiOmar

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

@Calamity Did you already speak with them about this?

Yes sir, then I heard they placed it down right after. I had the other staff on duty deal with it since I had to get off, and apparently they kept doing it so this report was made.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/17/2019 at 11:12 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:
On 11/17/2019 at 2:41 PM, Masterson said:

+support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

19 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

Idk if it's the same guy but I saw the exact same base in the restaurant's parking next to bank, and people were genuinely mad about the OPness (if that's even a word) of this base. It's just a pain in the ass for pd to try and get into. I just think bases like this should be  not allowed.

It is. The 123 family owns the base, which is no suprise to me. I have known them to be a small, but rather mingey family. The most annoying part of it all is that they sit there killing dozens of srt and aru and scream and yell in ooc accusing people of "gassing the outside" or doing something wrong when one of them dies. Its absurd.

• Gaminglight Love 1

They placed the base in the parking  lot again. Seeing  as it was good  samaritian's base and that he has been told  not to place it there, I warned him for NCWS  and  made him move it. He is still using it

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

23 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

Unless I can get a SteamID soon, I'm gonna have to deny this because I can't warn a name

I'll see if staff can get it the next time oneof them is online. It's the entire 123 family though so it won't be easy to get everyone

This forum is more funny than anything because our base matches motd yall are the only one who break the rules by gassing on the outside its a perfectely raidable base just please stop complaining and raid its a video game

-Support

4 minutes ago, Rako said:

This forum is more funny than anything because our base matches motd yall are the only one who break the rules by gassing on the outside its a perfectely raidable base just please stop complaining and raid its a video game

-Support

You've stretched every rule in  the book as far as it can go. The fences are possible to fit through, but are so tight you get stuck while walking through, you use a shade of grey for  the floor that's too close to the walls you cant even tell, you have blacked out shooting windows, and the poles in the maze only have a  tiny spot that can be hit open, making it  practically impossible to open. There's a point where enough is enough