Adding back old Fail base rule - Accepted

Cammy

What you want to see? - Add back 2 people Width rule for bases 

Why should we add it? - it would stop minge bases and would improve rp when raiding for gov and crims cause the now we are getting like one small Prop to break and it is ruining RP 

What are the advantages of having this? - make less minge bases and improve RP

Who is it mainly for? - People who raid 

i think this would make RP so much more fun for both sides and for gov we could be able to stack up and have realistic raiding Rp and also means if a ofc stops in middle of raiding a base you could go around 

Hope yous will think about it 

Thanks Cammy 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+Support

Its been some time sense I have been on this server and one of the biggest problems I have seen so far is how hard it is to raid ANY bases. We cant even get into the front door on some bases and then everyone gets stuck. PLEASE ADD THIS BACK IT HELPS WITH RAIDING SO MUCH. 

6 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support 

Its been some time sense I have been on this server and one of the biggest problems I have seen so far is how hard it is to raid ANY bases. We cant even get into the front door on some bases and then everyone gets stuck. PLEASE ADD THIS BACK IT HELPS WITH RAIDING SO MUCH. 

6 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support

I fully agree, Its so hard to raid any base rn.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+support

When I try to raid as Gov, or heck any class, and the only fading door prop is a tiny cube in a corner that I can't see, it's entirely failbase worthy.  There've been times where the entire Gov raiding force gets slaughtered cuz we can't find the prop to battering ram it.

20 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

When I try to raid as Gov, or heck any class, and the only fading door prop is a tiny cube in a corner that I can't see, it's entirely failbase worthy.  There've been times where the entire Gov raiding force gets slaughtered cuz we can't find the prop to battering ram it.

Signature.png

32 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-Support

I, for one, believe that the rule is completely fine and balancing. 

Government has the numbers, gas, shield, guns, and much more. I believe the removal of this rule helped to balance the raiding scale.

I do not think it should be removed as it is crucial in making it at least close to being fair between government and criminals.

Edited by JackOG

1 minute ago, JackOG said:

-Support

I, for one, believe that the rule is completely fine and balancing. 

Government has the numbers, gas, shield, guns, and much more. I believe the removal of this rule helped to balance the raiding scale.

I do not think it should be removed as it is crucial in making it at least close to being fair between government and criminals.

jack this is adding a rule to make it fairer not removing a Rule 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Just now, cammy1706 said:

jack this is adding a rule to make it fairer not removing a Rule 

Sorry

Correction: I do not think the rule should be added as it is crucial in making it at least close to being fair between government and criminals.

• Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

-/+ Support

This is a hard discussion as you got 2 groups.

Gov and crim and everyone knows who is - and + supporting. We cannever make both sides happy. Never

+ Makes ''cancer'' bases easier to actually properly raid.

+ No endless raids by gov wich we just get tired from.

- I like n challange

- Shouldn't be to easy

- Government can come back (so can crim) with alot of numbers, we have gass, you name it.

- Embrases tac to actualy think and play smart (+Running through stacked up fences is not that tho)

• Again, its hard to even out the rules because in the end every side will just rant about it

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

9 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

+support

I play on both gov and crim and this only further made this seem like criminalrp than policerp. While i do agree there needs top be balancing removing that rule imbalanced it for the government 

Edited by Jimmy James

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, Freeze said:

-/+ Support

This is a hard discussion as you got 2 groups.

Gov and crim and everyone knows who is - and + supporting. We cannever make both sides happy. Never

+ Makes ''cancer'' bases easier to actually properly raid.

+ No endless raids by gov wich we just get tired from.

- I like n challange

- Shouldn't be to easy

- Government can come back (so can crim) with alot of numbers, we have gass, you name it.

- Embrases tac to actualy think and play smart (+Running through stacked up fences is not that tho)

• Again, its hard to even out the rules because in the end every side will just rant about it

see if we do add it back gov will be too OP and if we don't crim will be OP ya know what i'm saying?

im going with freeze with a +/- Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

+/- Support

With the significant power advantage Gov’t has over Criminals, I believe it’s only fair that they’re allowed these halls.

Allow me to provide an alternative, make a rule where fading doors must be clearly visible and easy to determine. I.E. no small blocks, posts, same colored/materialized walls, etc.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

23 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Snar added this rule since government since government just goes flying pasted the base. Definitely does not help with some tactical units going 90 miles per hour. 

The current basing rule stops government from going in bases with no brains. Forces them to use tactics and to stack up. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, Calamity said:

Snar added this rule since government since government just goes flying pasted the base. Definitely does not help with some tactical units going 90 miles per hour. 

The current basing rule stops government from going in bases with no brains. Forces them to use tactics and to stack up. 

do u mean removed the rule 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Just now, cammy1706 said:

do u mean removed the rule 

No, he replaced the rule

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."