Timmemes ~ Admin Application for PoliceRP Staff Team - Accepted

Timm

Administrator Application ~ Public Vote  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the rank of Admin on PoliceRP?

• YES!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRP Senior Mod Timmemes

Administrator Application

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your in-game name?: 

Timmemes

What is your steam name?:

timm{GL}emes

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:154179583

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, I have quite some experience staffing. Beginning in 2017, I got garry's mod and joined a relatively small sandbox server. I became a super admin on there, but sadly that community was shut down. I joined the GL staff team for the first time in late-ish 2018, and I got up to the rank of Moderator on PoliceRP for about 3 months. I was then a Senior Moderator on SCPRP for about 3-4 months as well, and Senior Moderator on MilitaryRP and then I transfered to the PoliceRP staff team a little over a month ago to staff on PRP for my second time.

What date did you start playing on the community? 

May 25th 2018

What date did you make your forums account? 

May 28th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator, VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

4 Warnings, 2 were appealed but haven't been removed yet. Link: Click here! 

Have you donated? 

Yes. About 200$.

What rank are you applying for? 

The rank of Administrator on PoliceRP.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

No, I understand that it would be against the handbook to do so. 

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Indeed, multiple times! 

Timezone: 

Eastern Standard or EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

The following PoliceRP JMT & SMT have been kind enough to grant me permission to apply for this rank: | Manager Friendly Steve | Head of Staff Matthew | Head Admin Joe Mama | Super Admin Jeff Jr. | Super Admin Calamity | THANKS YOU ALL FOR BELIEVING IN ME!

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

To start things off, I'd like to thank all the people who have once again helped me get to where I am, such as Richard, Scoot, Steve, Matthew, and of course Zeeptin for running these wonderful servers (plus MANY more). Without these opportunities, I wouldn’t have made it to Senior Moderator as quickly once again, and it is a honor to once again staff on GL. This is my second time staffing on PoliceRP, and 3rd time staffing on GL. Personally, I believe with my experience and expertise with the server rules and how PoliceRP works here at GL that I am ready to move up to the next rank in the staff team. I am active in-game and in the teamspeak and forums, and I fill ratio and replace people whenever, regardless of what im doing. Staff first over RP, always. I have over 2000 posts on the forums, and over 230 rep and have won the day 4 times, and I check it daily on my phone. I am dedicated, shown through my return to PoliceRP and the GL staff team. I am mature. I know how to handle people who are minging and such, and know how to calmly control the situation without losing my temper. This is demonstrated from the fact that I have never once had a staff report made on me, EVER. This is due to my strive to make the server a better place and determination to do the right thing, and help people succeed instead of get beaten down. The truth is, life is hard and alot of people come onto servers and games like this to blow off steam, and as staff you need to be able to not lose your cool. I have learned to control my anger and use it to my benefit by turning it to fuel, and not let it be shown in the gaming world. I use my anger and turn it into determination to cleanse the server of rule breaking, but not of fun because there is a fine line between the two, and after all that is what this wonderful community is about. Lastly, I do this out of a love for this community, and not out of power-hungriness and what some people become staff for. I am applying for this rank because I have done my part as a Senior Moderator, and am ready to take on the great responsibility and privilege of being an Admin. Your advice and feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day, and remember to stay positive and keep working hard. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

To start things off, I would bring them to the sit by using the !bring {name} command. As soon as he started to disrespect me, I would ask him to stop and if he persisted, I would continue to !gag and !mute him to prevent him from further dissing and causing commotion in-game. I would then from there define RDM, and explain why it is not allowed on GamingLight which is because it is just random killing with no RolePlay. I would then warn him for MassRDM, Staff Diss and then give him a !jailtp {name} 10000 (or 10600 depending on if he dissed me more than once). Also, Instead of jailing him, I could warn him and then ban him for 3 hours for “MassRDM // Staff Diss (x# if more than onoce)  // NITRP // Minging - gaminglight.com” because 10000 or 10600 seconds (depeding once more on amount of diss) = ~3 hours.

Sidenote: 

10000 would be for MassRDM alone

10600 would be if he dissed me twice or more

Both of them (not combined) would equal about a 3 hour ban

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing this form/application carefully,

Timmemes

PoliceRP Senior Moderator

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Major Support
+Active
+Nice
+got perms from a lot of people 

• Thanks 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

42 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active

Kind

Mature

Always puts Staff over RP

Ready for Admin

Best of Luck

Personally, I believe Timm is ready for the position of Admin and has shown great dedicated, professional and other great traits! 

Good Luck! 

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, Torty said:

+Major Support
+Active
+Nice
+got perms from a lot of people 

I wish you great luck! You'd make a great admin! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active

Kind

Mature

Ready for Admin

Best of Luck

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

18 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active

Kind

Mature

Ready for Admin

Best of Luck

This is the best application I have seen so far! 

13 hours ago, utetwo said:

I wish you great luck! You'd make a great admin! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+Support

Active

always getting on staff to fill ratio

knows the rules

Great person for admin! 

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Awesome person really outstanding job he has done for the community. Seen as a role model and should be promoted he is a great example of admin material ! 

+Support

Goodluck!

Edited by ReaperLite
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, ReaperLite said:

Awesome person really outstanding job he has done for the community. Seen as a role model and should be promoted he is a great example of admin material ! 

+Support

Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Lets hope you aren't so entitled for this as you were on SCP:RP. You specifically stated on how you "dont wanna apply for jack shit, I want my rank back" and in my opinion that shows extreme immaturity and is something I would not want to see from an Admin.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

Lets hope you aren't so entitled for this as you were on SCP:RP. You specifically stated on how you "dont wanna apply for jack shit, I want my rank back" and in my opinion that shows extreme immaturity and is something I would not want to see from an Admin.

-Support

While I may not play on PoliceRP, that's a yikes in my book.

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

21 hours ago, th3 said:

I don't think this should really affect his application in any way or form, The reason he said this was because he was demoted for inactivity (Due to being offline for 2 days due to school.) He talked to Rang about it was wondering if he could be set to weekends and I will try to bump up my activity, He didn't have a strike before hand and wasn't informed of his demotion (I had similar encounters with gensec, And like the rest of demoted command, Never once informed of my demotion, Neither were the rest of command, I found out because I looked at my discord rank, He probably shouldn't of said Wanna Apply for Jack shit, People get carried away when they get angry, I disagree with the way that this was put into the application with context, Context matters. He also was DouRS before and came back as a CPT, I don't want this to effect my relationships with SMT, This is my opinion, If you disagree please reply why.

Edited by Bor
  • Thanks 2

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 11/20/2019 at 2:36 AM, th3 said:

As well as some recent events that have come up which i am not entitled to state at this time it will be a  

-support from me at this time sorry timmemes 

• Sad 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 11/22/2019 at 5:49 AM, Bennett1239 said:
On 11/19/2019 at 9:36 PM, th3 said:

As well as some recent events that have come up which i am not entitled to state at this time it will be a  

-support from me at this time sorry timmemes 

Sorry, you have awesome potential and dedicated, due to recent events I will be changing my response to +/- Support

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."