Timmemes ~ Admin Application for PoliceRP Staff Team - Accepted

Timm

Administrator Application ~ Public Vote  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the rank of Admin on PoliceRP?

• YES!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

Firstly, please refrain from these colours again, it was hard for me to read with my colour blindness, the colours don't mix well. I'm torn on this application, in all honesty. In the text you come across as professional, caring, and a well mannered staff member, however, from stories I'm hearing, you seem like a loose cannon, and from all the server switching, I'm not sure how well accounted for your activity can be. Whilst you seem genuinely nice and interested in the GL community and dedicating yourself to the staff team, your past and tendency to switch servers, as a result of this, I can't confidently give you positive support.

Neutral support.

• Thanks 1

Ella, professional idiot.

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +/- Support

+ Active
+ Fills ratio when asked to
+ Friendly

- (above points)

While I would love to see you as an admin Tim, I don't feel you are ready if what th3 described is true; that type of immaturity is something I would expect from a Moderator or T-Mod. I'll leave my vote as +/- for the time being leaning more towards minus support.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

PLEASE COME TALK WITH MATTHEW

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor