Ender's Security Officer Application

Ender

• What is your in-game name?: Ender/Piet
  • What is your SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:456031274
  • What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Rear Admiral
  • What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer (Cannot apply for Director)
  • What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Harrison
  • What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can help improve the Security Procedure within the ISD along with possibly making SOP(s) or anything for that. If I get accepted I will not disappoint and make new codes and protocols so that the ISD is secure and we do not get invaded or destroyed. To go more into detail I could or will, make activity sheets, have a security meeting(S) and training. We would run security sims and people will be able to ask questions and anything that they have. Also, I will attempt to get security and the divisions more active like holding meetings and sims, that is another way to make Security better!  To sum up, Shock and the other 'security' branches and the positions they mount can be improved on and that is something I would love to work out and fix, if possible!
  • Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I would be trusted with this rank because I am good with security and how it should be run, along with that I am good with a lot of procedures. Another reason I  can be trusted for this position is that I am Command in EMS for PoliceRP, along with being almost Command in State and a Sub-Department which can show some experience and leadership, along with determination. An example of how I can help the ISD do better is that when we are attacked we always leave the hangars bays so Starfighters can get out and we usually have a slow response time because of this and because the enemies aren't seen as fast as they should. If I am given this position, we can possibly have 1-2 people in the bridge and 1 in each hangar if available to be able to look for any enemies and to be able to secure the ship or let any AA ships out to deal with the enemies. To sum up, Security is a huge part of the ISD and also protects it and the persons aboard, If I am granted this position I know that I can help make it great!
  • Why do you want this rank?: I would like this rank because I feel like security and other things can be improved, updated or added. The way things are done can be fixed. Like I have previously stated, there are some issues, minor and large that can be looked upon and possibly fixed within Security and the branches that deal with it. With teamwork and cooperation along with skill and strategy, I believe that I can give ideas and that I have the passion and determination to do so. I will not give up on a valid or strategic idea unless it is deemed unnecessary or not valid. Security is a huge part of the ISD and I believe that I can help fix this, that is why I want the rank.
  • Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes
  • What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist the Star Destroyer in the Security of the ship, being really good and always on point. Also, my purpose is to help secure/support the security of the ship.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Support

Sorry Ender, I respect you a lot but I personally do not think you deserve this rank. Your activity lately has been quite low from what I have seen (and I am on every day). When you are on you at times can act professionally towards others but also let unprofessional acts and disrespect towards others, or just be plan out bossy (Bossy is good sometimes, but at times you take it to far). Not to mention you do also currently have a strike at the position you have right now, unknown to me though.

Personally, if you can improve on what I've stated and prove it I will be 100% willing to change my opinion.

~ Eighth Brother (Dredgen)

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 11/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

Shock and the other 'security' branches and the positions

- 'security' in the quotes kinda seems mocking

we can possibly have 1-2 people in the bridge and 1 in each hangar

- To be honest, this isn't good use of security troops

I would like this rank because I feel like security and other things can be improved, updated or added. The way things are done can be fixed. Like I have previously stated, there are some issues, minor and large that can be looked upon and possibly fixed within Security and the branches that deal with it.

~ Please make us aware of these things; myself, or Tick would gladly take some constructive criticism on the way or battalions are run

Edited by Archan

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

+/- Support and here is why

yes he does minge

yes he is not a great influence 

he has room he can do better

he fleshed out on his application and gave it effort

he can improve a lot 

ender deserves a second chance to improve hence why I am a +/- 

ImperialRP Fleet Admiral - ImperialRP Admin - SWRP Gamemaster

+support
-App Is Written well
-Needs to be A little more active
-Hes a cool Person overall
-Lower down on minging (we all do it some times) Just be serious when needed to be
-Other than that you got my Aokay!

~501st Major IzanagI AB99

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

• 3 weeks later...