SCP - 1162 test

[SFX] Bapple_bear

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: none

Question: How does SCP 1162 work is it something you wish for or is it something you want.

Background Research: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1162

Hypothesis: SCP 1162 can give this D-class something he wishes for

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): when doing this test I observed that in order to gain the object you must stick your hand in the hole but if you also put something in SCP 1162 it vanishes when you let go of the item.

Analysis and Conclusion: the D-class ended up fine but his hands were slightly mutated from an unknown cause and i am hoping to do more tests and figure out what caused that issue and see if its a side effect or what caused his/her's mutation in the arm.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: yes, it is something you desire/wish for but not in that way the Class-D got 50k but wished for gold and that is what the curiouse thing is about that is that altho it didn't aline fully I think it did line up but bot the way I was thinking of.

written by junior researcher Bapple

• Like 1

While this is a simple question, it's a good one. Don't forget for the List of Personnel and the D-Class you state their names.
Look for answers that others wouldn't, that's what going to get you the farthest (in my opinion).
Good work so far!

Edited by [DEFN] Jake Puffin

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

Grade: 70

Lore: 10/20

Is not how 1162 exactly works, but yeah it's what they desired in their lifes. So you are not completely far to the lore.

Creativity: 10/20

Is something that we already knew, but you can research on how we can use this to help in a branch? You can add the answers in the conclusion.

Presentation: 10/20

I know that this is your first report, is not so bad but is like JR's General reports. I Recommend you to use color and pictures (photos or draws) in the report, it will make easy to read and striking your report. 

Writing: 40/40

Well Written.

FOR ME THIS IS A SUB-STANDARD TEST.

This is your first test report, I belive that you will make great things here. Keep researching and listen to the advices. I see that you like researching in this SCP, Keep the work on it and Memorize the lore ;3.