Vending Machine Suggestion

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? -  Several Vending Machines posted in certains areas. ( For example one with each of the health/armor vendors ) The idea is you could sell some cool one time use items for the playerbase. Some of the ideas i had were some things custom jobs have but in the vending machines they would be one time use and very very expensive. 

Why should we add it? - I think it would be really interesting to have this in the game and would be imo a very fun way to keep the economy somewhat stable and giving players more stuff to spend money on than just gun dealers and cars. You could buy for instance a negev which is usually a cc only gun but it would be lets say several hundred thousand dollars and just a one use gun so if you die then you lose it. It also might be possible to add one use equipments like smoke grenades or something. The reason i think this would be really cool other than helping take peoples money out of the game is it's not OP because it's really expensive and one use. Honestly i know theres so much potential you could do with this. As im sure some of you will give ideas in the description

What are the advantages of having this? - Like i mentioned it would help stabilize the economy a little bit and it would make rping more fun because theres more stuff you can do with the money you grind that would actually be fun. So you could grind for several mil, buy some cool equipment and then be more prepared to do a money silo or raid a strong familys base. Would just balance out some things imo.

Who is it mainly for? - The players who grind all the time and have nothing to spend money on.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-vendingmachines-shop-script

Please feel free to reply any questions or comments and i'll respond.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

+support

Personally I really enjoy the idea, I have a lot of money but now that I have my custom class and all the cars I want I have nothing to spend it on now, so this being added would really allow me to spend my money on something useful and helpful to others in the community. 

1 hour ago, butthole toucher said:

+support

Personally I really enjoy the idea, I have a lot of money but now that I have my custom class and all the cars I want I have nothing to spend it on now, so this being added would really allow me to spend my money on something useful and helpful to others in the community. 

i agree, this would be very cool, and open the gate to way more RP situations

13 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support 

+ I could see the fun in it

- Wont be used by alot of people (know that now already)

- Looking at how it operates it will lag the server

- Wont stabalize the economy at all

I can't speak on whether it would lag the server or not but i disagree with how many people will use it. I mean so many people have 10's and even 100's of Millions of $'s and nothing actually meaningful to spend it on. But if you could spend a pretty good chunk of money on a one time use item that would allow you much more fun and give you sort of an edge in a situation like a bank raid/gen store rob/raid etc. I mean how many people with all that money would like to be able to use a Negev or a Nova.

And with the Economy, I'm not saying it would stabilize it completely at all but surely if the vending machines were successful it would give another place for people to spend the money they make and this time it's something that you'd keep spending money on it if you wanted, It's not something permanent like cars.

If this doesn't lag the server i think we should try it and see how it goes.

Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support 

30 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I can't speak on whether it would lag the server or not but i disagree with how many people will use it. I mean so many people have 10's and even 100's of thousands $'s and nothing actually meaningful to spend it on. But if you could spend a pretty good chunk of money on a one time use item that would allow you much more fun and give you sort of an edge in a situation like a bank raid/gen store rob/raid etc. I mean how many people with all that money would like to be able to use a Negev or a Nova.

And with the Economy, I'm not saying it would stabilize it completely at all but surely if the vending machines were successful it would give another place for people to spend the money they make and this time it's something that you'd keep spending money on it if you wanted, It's not something permanent like cars.

If this doesn't lag the server i think we should try it and see how it goes.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

I just see this as a new lag problem 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, Freeze said:

- Support 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 11/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, butthole toucher said:

+support

Just now, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

- support

This will only make new  players feel powerless and cause unneccessary lag. So what. I don't have hundreds of millions. Why should  someone get the best  gear in the game because they do?

I think you completely missed the concept of this lol. These are both very expensive items and all One time uses. Therefore cause the exact opposite effect of what you mentioned. Sure for a brief period the rich will have advantages but once they have no more money to spend you've solved several problems. Money will be removed from the game without adding in permanent items. I mean just look. Someone in the server has reached 1B$ That is absolutely insane. If we try this suggestion and it works than this could solve the issue or atleast help.