Mike's Resignation From E11

[GL] Mike

I am extremely sorry it has come to the point but school and work are overwhelming me and i just cant find the time to be as active as im needed anymore i hope you all understand and i would just like to give a few people some props

Das - you were there when I first started E11 and you made my time there a lot more enjoyable

Blackstone - You are an epic person and you made E11 what it is right now and i hope you keep doing that

Jakub - Nothing is funnier than hearing you screaming at CI or some random E11 PVT

There are more people that i cant express my thanks for making E11 that enjoyable goodbye friends.

• 6 months later...

Mike do be resigning tho

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

You have a special place in my heart bro, I respect your decision to resign, just know that you're always welcome back in MTF if you do decide to come back when things straighten out. You're the best COL I've ever worked with. 

Also I just noticed that I just got Rick fucking Rolled ❤️ 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Manager
13 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

You have a special place in my heart bro, I respect your decision to resign, just know that you're always welcome back in MTF if you do decide to come back when things straighten out. You're the best COL I've ever worked with. 

😮 me too lmao

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

This is the mega ultra cringe 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

2 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

Best COL? what about Arium dude 

Bro I can't believe you would staright up say that 

7 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

Posted November 16, 2019

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector