Pls let me play again.

Secret176

SteamId: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152900267/

In game name: I don't remember.

Steam name: Secret176

Reason of ban: Direspecting a manager or something.

Why should i get unbanned: Beacouse im bored of waiting and im sorry for direspecting him i was just mad cuz i broke my car into a spawned prop by him and yeah i got that angry that i got out from the pd too so please unban me pls.

How can i assure u i won't get banned from the first day of unban: Im not retarded to get banned from the first day when i get unbanned xD.

Thx for reading this and im sorry for that direspect.

54 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

no context about what happened

You dont have a steam ID only your steam profile... We need your steam ID

No effort in the ban appeal  

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support
-No Effort in appeal 
-No SteamID
-Did not follow format

What do you mean by "i was just mad cuz i broke my car into a spawned prop by him and yeah i got that angry that i got out from the pd too"?

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

no context about what happened

You dont have a steam ID only your steam profile... We need your steam ID

No effort in the ban appeal  

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support I think i remember you, you called me something along the lines of a "underage kid that should not be playing the game" Then the manager (The Friendliest  Guy around Friendly steve) said if you disrespect my staff one more time you will be banned. Then you said something like what you said before and he banned you... you had NITRP and had no respect t-words Anyone and should keep the ban

~Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I would like to know in detail what you did leading up to your ban and what you did at the time of your ban. Something that is very severe would regard a permanent ban. We don't take SMT disrespect lightly, please include more detail and effort in your ban appeal. If you would like you can PM me about it.

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Seb said:

-Support
-No Effort in appeal 
-No SteamID
-Did not follow format

What do you mean by "i was just mad cuz i broke my car into a spawned prop by him and yeah i got that angry that i got out from the pd too"?

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪