Ziege's 48 Hour resignation post

VsR ZiEgE

A much as I don't want to... I will be resigning. I've had a fun time on this server. Since 2017 I've been on this server, loving every minute. Since December 28, 2018 I've been Chief of Staff and I've loved every minute of that too. I'm not really good at these NGL. I will still be on the server every once and a while. I'm resigning due to the fact that I'm currently not motivated to play, along side the fact that I'm going through the fire academy soon, and then hopefully the Air Force. I guess I'll talk about people that have made an impact or that i just liked knowing. 

Gamikzone - He's been really nice, and he's helped me through my journey an FBI Command. 

Jimmy James - Always been there for me if I needed anything, and hes done lots to help FBI

Yobo - Great knowing you man, I haven't got to know you that much but maybe I will.

Ronin - Haven't really talked to you either but great to know.

Freeze - Great SWAT commander, Haven't really talked to you much either but you seem chill.

Colesoft - One of my first GL friends, and great to know,

Myan - Best SWAT commander, also another one of my first friends on GL.

The people that I can't think of rn - Love all of you guys thanks.

and FBI in general - Thanks for being on FBI and those that I got to know in FBI.

• Sad 2

You will be missed we loved you and it was amazing while it lasted... thank you.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.