ThoanosGamer

In-Game Name: Pop 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233797239

What is your ULX Rank?: Diamond.

What is your RP Rank?: Usllay a OFC for Security or PVT for E11.

What is your timezone?: Central Time Zone.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8, I know ALOT of the SCP's but I tell need some practice.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No, That's why I'm so ready to join.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8to 9, I'm usually at practice, but I try My hardest to get on as much as possible. 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): I think 4, I was a troll But I'm really ready to change as a person and help out the server as much as possible. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: First my name is Pop, I don't want to beg you for this job I just want to make myself a better person and a help to the community. I'm maturing as a person and I've been active in the past weeks and I want to not just play the game but be something important in the game. I want to have confidence in myself and meet more people through the game. All I'm asking is to have a job that I know I will do well and will keep deer to me. I really feel in love with this game and I've stuck my heart with it. Like I said I don't want to beg I just want you to give me the strength  and confidence so that I can do this. I really hope that you like and enjoy my little conversation with you, vote on the poll and try to give your best response. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): This is just my experience through the game, Mabey we should have one moment when everyone relaxes and there are no weapons and everything is deactivated but we can talk. Usually there are very toxic people in the server, maybe only thing we have to do is talk it out, this is what helps me out sometimes. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have read the whole thing and I'm ready for any question. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I tend to like SCP 682, The reason is that he is just a huge funny looking alligator. He super cool to play since his weapon is like a admin tool.(insta kill).I geuss its just funny when people scream when they see me and are like "Nooooo its 682!!".LOL. I dont if its me but he is just a cool SCP to play.

1 minute ago, ThoanosGamer said:

Don't Chase one rabbit and then go to another, You will just drop the other one - pop

- support

you made 2 yes 2 staff apps and got them bolth denied, your favorite scp question is crude, you tried to add useless sentences to your 150+ word requirement, and you are no where near the quality of an event idea I hope we would accept

also use spell check it helps against

RETINA BURN

RETINA BURN BOI

-Support

on why you should be Event Team you put useless thing's. And on Describe an event you could create i was shot and it looked like you did not even effort in it.

but good luck.

20141001063839!Redacted.png

Edited by Dr.wolfe

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

Denied

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team. This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons. Feel free to message me on Discord or the Forums if you wish to inquire more.

Reapply in 1 year if you wish.

Edited by Hoovy
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic