Torty

What is your in-game name?: Torty

What is your steam name?: {GL}Torty

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:160202308

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 

What date did you make your forums account? September 23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1913668905

Have you donated? yes 90$ USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Stack, Ronin, Mikey, calamity, colesoft

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i have been Moderator for a really long time and am ready to move up a rank. i have spent countless hours as a moderator. i will promise to show myself worthy as a Senior moderator and will act mature and respectful to everyone. in my opinion i am active and professional during sits and during RP. I think i show that the staff team is profesinal while on duty. I really would be thrilled to be a senior moderator and think i deserve it... i really like staff and sometimes cant ban people who deserve it and i think i now can know when the ban is needed. I have a lot of time on the server (two weeks almost 3) and am knowledgeable on the staff hand book. I think i am very fair with punishments and really because of the forgiveness of the amount of warns you can get before being kicked/banned! I again have been pretty active and all that. I also have very low warns and am not a minge and never will be a minge. i am as i said very loyal to the community and thats why i deserve Senior Moderator. Thank you for reading this!
~Torty

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Tell them (if i can tell with no proof they RDMed) i would bring them too a roof and warn for RDM and Staff diss them then gag them and jail them for 100-200 seconds.

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+major support

Very active

Nice 

Hardworking

Has been mod for awhile

Can handle the responsibility  

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Overall -Support

-Never puts in any effort to the applications

-#16 is correct but that is the second worse answer I have seen for #16. (NO DETAIL WHAT SO EVER)

-Isn't on staff as much anymore (However he is very active off of staff)

+Really nice

+A lot of experience with Moderator

+Can handle the responsibility

Alright if you would've put effort into your applications it would've been a +support. I'm sorry Torty it's a definite -Support from me.

Other than that good luck!

Sincerely, Noah REmiX 

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

14 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Overall -Support

-#16 is correct but that is the second worse answer I have seen for #16. (NO DETAIL WHAT SO EVER)

+Really nice

Alright if you would've out effort into your applications it would've been a +support. I'm sorry Torty it's a definite -Support from me.

Sincerely, Noah REmiX 

• Like 1

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

-Support

Prefers to RP than get on as staff. I have seen you taking more interest in PD meetings more than staffing, I have even asked someone to replace me for over 40mins and you sat there rping. Please put more time and effort into staffing since this is your first server you are staffing for.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

15 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

-Support

Prefers to RP than get on as staff. I have seen you taking more interest in PD meetings more than staffing, I have even asked someone to replace me for over 40mins and you sat there rping. Please put more time and effort into staffing since this is your first server you are staffing for.

23 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Overall -Support

+Really nice

Alright if you would've out effort into your applications it would've been a +support. I'm sorry Torty it's a definite -Support from me.

Sincerely, Noah REmiX 

-Support

Reaons above

• Like 2

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Masterson said:
3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

-Support

On 11/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, Noah REmiX said:

Overall -Support

+Really nice

Sincerely, Noah REmiX 

-Support

Reaons above

• Like 2

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-/+ support 

+active 

+ good rep

+ been mod a while now 

+ great leader 

Torty your a really nice guy who is always giving me everything I need in terms of evidence for sits. I think if I saw you on staff more often and if you put more detail in your app it would be a big + support from me.

Good luck 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-/+ support 

+active 

+ good rep

+ been mod a while now 

+ great leader 

Torty your a really nice guy who is always giving me everything I need in terms of evidence for sits. I think if I saw you on staff more often and if you put more detail in your app it would be a big + support from me.

Good luck 

• Like 1

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-/+ support 

+active 

+ good rep

+ been mod a while now 

+ great leader 

Good luck 

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, th3 said:

A really nice staff member but overall if you are applying on the forums then you absolutely need to put more effort into your application. It looks like you aren't taking it that seriously. For where to look I would say question 16 as it lacks a lot of explanation and really doesn't demonstrate your ability to handle high stress environments like you would want it to.

You just need a bit more effort, your doing great as a staff member and I have no doubts in your abilities! 🙂 

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:48 AM, Zerg said:

+ support

Very active

Nice 

Hardworking

Has been mod for awhile

Tortys great.

Little more effort into the application never hurts.

you should work on becoming more skilled with applications, If your finding it difficult either Private Message me or another person that you can rely on and they can help with writing applications.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 11/15/2019 at 10:47 PM, springs.exe said:

+major support

Very active

Nice 

Hardworking

Has been mod for awhile

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 11/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, Zerg said:

+ support

Very active

Nice 

Hardworking

Has been mod for awhile

Good Luck Torty!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

You seem like a nice person, and when I've seen you in-game, you seemed to have put hard work in, but I can't in good consciousness say that this is a good application. It feels rushed, and just repeats one point over and over again, the fact that you've been a Moderator for a while. Just because you've been a Moderator for a while doesn't mean that you should be promoted, the same goes for knowing what is required to be on the staff team. Your understanding is good, for sure, but this application doesn't show any solid reason you should be promoted. My recommendation is that you work on an application that presents facts and doesn't just state that you're active.

Negative support.

Edited by DoctorMario
Formatting.

Ella, professional idiot.