John Kill

Should it be a thing  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Be a Thing?

• yes
    • HELLLL NO TO THE NO NO NOOOOO

On 11/16/2019 at 9:45 PM, Max Holland said:

Lol no this isn’t five m 

first of all people would just steal it when a staff member takes a sit. It would interfere with rp.

-support 

got nothin against you it’s just my opinion 

Signature.png

+support I mean off duty I wouldnt mind a skin that shows I'm a staff member while off duty players may not like to call staff and see me drive to ask a question. I think it's a better idea for more as a trophy for staff members off duty not on.

This has been denied before. 

BobBob made a suggestion for this earlier this year and it was denied for the fact that you can noclip so the use of a car is pointless. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 11/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, Freeze said:

- support

• Staff is here to support the players and watch for those who break rules.
  • We should be flying around not driving. If we drive we interfear with RP : Copps pulling over, getting in the way ect ect
  • If people see staff driving arounf they are not gonna minge infront of you. but if you are cloaked they will

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- support

• We should be flying around not driving. If we drive we interfear with RP : Copps pulling over, getting in the way ect ect
  • If people see staff driving arounf they are not gonna minge infront of you. but if you are cloaked they will

On 11/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, utetwo said:

Guys, this is a joke. lol

Then why do it? This is a place for actual suggestions. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

15 hours ago, Voxis said:

This has been denied before. 

BobBob made a suggestion for this earlier this year and it was denied for the fact that you can noclip so the use of a car is pointless. 

I didn't suggest this, I was just asked by Fame to make it.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I didn't suggest this, I was just asked by Fame to make it.

I thought you suggested it. Huh. My bad friend.

16 hours ago, Voxis said:

Then why do it? This is a place for actual suggestions. 

Don't ask me. I didn't suggest it.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

- support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

It would be good cause it would encourage people to get on staff more

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Major -Support

COMPLETE AND UTTERLY USELESS IF NOT WORKING AGINST THE STAFF

- Interfears with RP.

- Minges will stop minging when they see the car drive pass then continue to minge.

- Gets rid of the entire thing of "Descretness"

- Will never be able to catch people in the act like flying and spectating does. 

spacer.png

- support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️