Stafff Skin - Denied

John Kill

Should it be a thing  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Be a Thing?

• yes
    • HELLLL NO TO THE NO NO NOOOOO

H U M O N G U S + S U P P O R T

This is the greatest idea since Albert Einstein invented gravity in 1608. Thank you so much for this insightful alternative to flying around, I hope SMT see's the H U M O N G U S value in this skin.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

- support

• Staff is here to support the players and watch for those who break rules.
  • We should be flying around not driving. If we drive we interfear with RP : Copps pulling over, getting in the way ect ect
  • If people see staff driving arounf they are not gonna minge infront of you. but if you are cloaked they will

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

8 minutes ago, utetwo said:

This is the greatest idea since Albert Einstein invented gravity in 1608. Thank you so much for this insightful alternative to flying around, I hope SMT see's the H U M O N G U S value in this skin.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 hours ago, utetwo said:

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

15 minutes ago, th3 said:

I don’t even play policerp and that just sounds terrible

54 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

A skin for a car that staff will never drive on duty, interesting...

Just why

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Lol no this isn’t five m 

first of all people would just steal it when a staff member takes a sit. It would interfere with rp.

-support 

got nothin against you it’s just my opinion 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

@Freeze Pft helicopters are nothing. Drones are better 😉

And just no. Why would you need it. If you are in mountains and someone is MRDMing i n spawn you are kinda powerless...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

This is the worst suggestion I have ever seen (no offense)

If staff were meant to be easily seen we wouldn't cloak

We are supposed to watch for minges and not be seen driving around in a car

More vehicles would increase lag, completely unnecessary and a waste of SMT's time

It's extremely inconvient and if you hit a cop car and they call cop bait on you, what happens then? A staff member deals with a sit with another staff member and leads to sits being stacked up. I hope this is a joke because it makes no sense whatsoever

Edited by JackOG